Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looksfag.org is literally just bluepill shit now

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Legend

Nt pill is real but this is a retard thread

soymax.org is so fucking gay

nt pill work if u white tbh

Bunch of bullshits. Literally never saw couple younger than 45 where the guy is short and ugly.

Well I am non nt

Their English is awful. This detail bothers me quite a lot because I value reading and writing. They kind of pose as neurotypical by using ebonics and typing like zoomers, or they have no idea how to form a coherent sentence.

Their English is awful. This detail bothers me quite a lot because I value reading and writing. They kind of pose as neurotypical by using ebonics and typing like zoomers, or they have no idea how to form a coherent sentence.
It's a bit of both tbh

They kind of pose as neurotypical by using ebonics and typing like zoomers
Good catch. That site is a bunch of larping incels thinking they can positively visualize their way out of inceldom

the ebonics are the worst part about that shithole

The guy wrote this is a turbomanlet truecel larping as a sexhaver btw.

Autism is probably the nail in the coffin.

By NT, he means "zoomer simps who get cheated on by sociopaths."

this is what happens when it goes viral on tik tok :feelsrope:

im bottom 1% smv and i get laid any time i download dating apps and try talk to girls
LARP

actually wait this could be true if they're a foid

If you get matches on dating apps, your looks are not bottom 1%. I have literally never got a match with my pictures

It has never been good.

Unfortunately nigger speak has become the norm and the cool thing to do

They literally allow homos dude. :feelskek:

To be fair non NT does fuck with a guy on his chances but to blame it all on that is retarded.

You know what a NT CURRY is called?

A rapist

Just wait inkwells, those boyos will prove that looks don't really matter not just by having sex, but also by getting higher salaries:feelzez::feelzez:.

You genuinely have a BWC cuck fetish
na, white halo is real. most white guy can easily ascend as long as they willing to approach girls. some might need more try than other but they will all can eventually ascend

na, white halo is real. most white guy can easily ascend as long as they willing to approach girls. some might need more try than other but they will all can eventually ascend
Keep seething ethic

honestly if u white looksmax is the place u belong, not this site
Joined months after him yet you're trying to gatekeep this site :feelskek: Fuck off

Joined months after him yet you're trying to gatekeep this site :feelskek: Fuck off
im saying it out of good will, he can ascend i cant. i dont want him to waste time rotting here when he still have chance

Last edited:

The replies are agreeing with him too jfl one of them the guy literally said incels don't exist
Did not look and dont know the site well at all, but would this not be the equivalent of IT niggers taking one post from here and running with it.