Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks = survival

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Let's make a scenario.. it's 60.000 BC and some neanderthal tribe is about to attack your tribe. You're a femoid and can't defend yourself but you have the choice to choose 2 men to defend you.

Who would you choose?
Fem
Fem2

or:

Mas

Mas2

Our dna has been conditioned for 7 million years and much more millions if you count the other shit that we came from including the fish. Let's say 30 million years of competetiveness, fighting and killing everything that doesn't belong to our group. ITcucks really believe we completely eradicated 30 million+ years of evolution in just maybe 1000 years? Really?

All partners are choosed on survival.. oh sorry itcuck.. you are just chosen because you deliver comfort to this girl, when shit hits the fan and some chad comes around you really think she's staying for you? Nah.

Personality matters ALOT but not the personality you think. Looks matter ALOT and not the pretty boy looks you think. That's all conditioning of society in the last 20 years.

Looks + personality (not your kind) = Survival.

I'd pick the second guy because he probably owns a katana and studied the blade when I partied. Jk

Yes you're right. High physical fitness = indicator of good genes.

I'd pick the second guy because he probably owns a katana...
Dude did you see his fedora? Probably has some special functions on it.

This is why HEIGHT matters so much.

And a THUG personality.

You want your tribe to win the next war? You want your babies to be protected from a predator? You choose a TALL THUG to fight them off.

Same for babies too. They need to be cute to offset the high maitenance and stress.

just act cocky funny bro

exactly just like depicted in movies such as predator or Hercules where they get Arnold Schwarzenegger to play these roles cause he represents the true alpha male

All non blackpilled humans are primitive retards

Why did you choose the Great Khali?

Yes you're right. High physical fitness = indicator of good genes.

Has little to do with psysical fitness, I am pretty fit. But it doesnt chance my face. Its having a good Jaw, Maxilla, eyes and teeth

Looks are the only trait that will bring you true love from a femoid. Anything else is cope.

But the top guys would've been craftsman and made more sheckles.

Looks are the only trait that will bring you true love from a femoid. Anything else is cope.
Nothing will bring you true love from a femoid. It doesn't work like that. There's always a bigger Chad so just because you're 10/10, doesn't mean hypergamy doesn't apply.

These defenders are more likely to die in a fight, while ugly male would still rape me, so as a femoid i would choose ugly incels to go in a fight and protect me, and beautiful one to stay with me.

>He believes in the (((evolution))) theory.

Cope. Good-looking feminine and delicate men have it way better than ugly ass ogres.

Women don't need to have sex to get protection, they are protected anyway by cucks.