Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Looks really do matter I see that now

If a woman first see yo ass, and she don't like how you look: she aint wanna get to know you, she aint wanna be your friend, she aint wanna date you. They. are. not. going. to. date. you.

Also Oreo man is probably the most consistent blackpiller nigga releasing videos everyday for like 8 years now.

I saw one video where he got hammered drunk and was ranting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

One of my favorite videos of oreo man. It was really old though, probably when he was first starting on YouTube.

I saw one video where he got hammered drunk and was ranting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

One of my favorite videos of oreo man. It was really old though, probably when he was first starting on YouTube.
Is that the one where hes drunk in his bathroom??

I think I saw that aswell

Its crazy how it takes some men getting to 27 years old to realise this shit if they even do at all when most of us were fairly young when we realised

I started noticing shit related to lookism from when I was 14 but it wasnt enough to see the full picture until a few years later when I had enough experiences to see how it really is

Its crazy how it takes some men getting to 27 years old to realise this shit if they even do at all when most of us were fairly young when we realised

I started noticing shit related to lookism from when I was 14 but it wasnt enough to see the full picture until a few years later when I had enough experiences to see how it really is
Most people just don't want to believe it's true. If they did it would ruin everything they've ever thought about the world.

I gave up on God because of it. Well that and seeing how awful everything is around me. People suffering, kids dying, murder, suicide, etc.

DON'T TELL ME I'M FUCKIN' HANDSOME

BOUNCE DEM JUMBO HONEYBUNS ON MUH DICK

Most people just don't want to believe it's true. If they did it would ruin everything they've ever thought about the world.

I gave up on God because of it. Well that and seeing how awful everything is around me. People suffering, kids dying, murder, suicide, etc.
It annoys me how delusional most people are about the way the world is
I dont even understand how they can ignore the way things are

It annoys me how delusional most people are about the way the world is
I dont even understand how they can ignore the way things are
It's very unfortunate :fuk:

1899121 PicsArt 04 06 022051