Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks > Personality pill

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wae4DiqsYlk

I stopped wathcing after he mentioned the word "confidence"

incelman said:

man i fucking hate that word

incelman said:
cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
man i fucking hate that word
It's a meme at this point

can't believe i ever thought having confidence, basically trying to fake success i had never had, would ever work. lol at my former self

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
can't believe i ever thought having confidence, basically trying to fake success i had never had, would ever work. lol at my former self

Confidence is basically delluding yourself that that the girl likes you and forcing that dellusion on her

incelman said:

The first guy isn't the one making the video. He was added to be mocked. The video isn't blue pilled. If you want to watch the actual video, skip to 2:39.

DankIncel said:
The first guy isn't the one making the video. He was added to be mocked. The video isn't blue pilled. If you want to watch the actual video, skip to 2:39.

I like oreo man

My experiences with the opposite sex has destroyed what was left of my confidence, fuck all that advice!

Great video, intense blackpills.

DyingHope said:
My experiences with the opposite sex has destroyed what was left of my confidence, fuck all that advice!

It's not an advice video.

DyingHope said:

the video is not an advice start watching from 2:39

DankIncel said:
the video is not an advice start watching from 2:39

Oh sorry, should have watched it fully.