Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks on women don't matter. It makes zero fucking difference how pretty / fat / old she is

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
As we've all seen over and over, ugly women can get chad-lites, even old ones.
You only need be average to get chad. In the end any woman who even tries to be pretty is wasting her time because it makes zero fucking difference.

All women are 10/10 but a few flaws as a man makes you incel.

Women have zero evolutionary pressure to be good looking. Does it even matter if they look female anymore? Maybe humans will all evolve to have beards and look like men.

Doesn't matter, cucks will gladly be their servants.

This is legit. Idk why women use fakeup if at the end even when they are landwhales can get chadlites and ignore sub7 men.

true. a 1/10 landwhale has the same smv as a 10/10 prime stacy. no point in them doing anything. even the ugliest most repulsive skank can be rich selling her dirty panties ffs.

Women always have it so fucking easy...imagine if the tables turned just for a day

Its because of our society, most specifically western society that allows this type of shit to happen.

Stop lying to yourself

Thats why gentleman of culture with refined taste should be respected, not hated and be called volcels unironically

So these 2 girls can get the same quality of guys?
4E9915DD 60FD 4A77 A126 31E824BDD9E2
8A4E79E6 E0FD 4312 9427 7336F3BDB731

Yeah lots of foids wear fakeup just so they can look better than other foids thus get more attention.

Looks matter. Chad will ignore average looking girls. They want chad. It isn't hard to understand.

Foids fakeup to get attention from a wider pool of men & attract higher quality ones but the thing is even without putting any effort in they still get attention from men regardless, same cannot be said about males except Chad. No foid wants to be the ugliest one in her social circle either so technically the worst looking one can elevate her rank off the bottom if she is better at applying it.

If running e-thot game fakeup helps them big time, just make yourself look like a cookie cutter 3d catgirl with rainbow hair theory.

I bet even Lizzie Velasquez could get an average-looking guy, she is thin after all.

Ridiculous cope. Unattractive women are nowhere near as privileged as Stacies.

I mean it matters to me but my opinion doesn't matter to women because I don't have a strong jaw line or good facial symmetry, and like you said because of the cucks inflating their egos to air balloon like proportions

Exactly

True Chad do not fuck average girls

Cope. Chads fuck all women. I’ve seen them talk about fucking lower quality women because it’s easy and they get worshipped. Ugly women are more desperate for them so they’ll do whatever it takes to make Chad happy.

This is the gods honest truth foids have reached a point where just having a pussy is good enough in the past a womens looks most definitely mattered now looks are only for women to secure a chad not a averge joe a top tier chad and even the ugly ones have a shot at chad. What pisses me off is the fact that a foids can feel insecure about their looks like there are guys that like any size or shape of women why do you care so much about something so irrelevant you can get any guy you want just by making a tinder.

You're coping if you think chad would not fuck both.
Yea but the fact is there is a huge line Stacy’s waiting to get fucked before he gets to the ugly ones

Yea but the fact is there is a huge line Stacy’s waiting to get fucked before he gets to the ugly ones

no offense bro, but this is MGTOW tier cope

like when they say women hit the wall and no one wants to date them

ugly women can always get chad

Moist holes trump appearance 9 times out of 10

This is not true according to my experience. Chadlites and chad actually have something we do not which is called "options." They tend to discriminate against obese and below average women. Again the average men can take those ones, but average and above girls can sleep within the Chad range.

Women are aware of their options too. When a white girl gains some pounds she will pretend to only like black men because she would prefer a tyronelite over an sub5 white. They will use all types of trickery including painting their faces to increase their market value. Hot girls expect Chads and probably never slept with a guy without a 6 pack. The Hottest girls want a rich Chad.

Water is a liquid

Just have a vagina mode.