Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks make an alpha male, not attitude

Stating the obvious. This is self-evident for all of us.

Height/Size is all that matters

Half-life effect.

That's not true. Just lol at the dog example lmao. Low IQ analogy.
You can't be an alpha without at least a little bit of both.

No not really. Some big dogs are bitches. Submissive as hell. I had a little 40 pound dog I would walk off leash and she would chase after and scare away much bigger dogs.

both are required tbh.

No not really. Some big dogs are bitches. Submissive as hell. I had a little 40 pound dog I would walk off leash and she would chase after and scare away much bigger dogs.

"just go around attacking other men and barking loud to show ur alpha, bro"

Being an alpha male is about being "the leader of the pack" i.e. the most popular that everybody likes/that all the girls want to fuck. This has more to do with your looks than anything; one cannot simply "fake" their way into this position, although they can (and do) try. Think back to any of the guys you've ever known like this: how many of them were ugly "real man" copers that spouted TRP nonsense? I rest my case.

Being an alpha male is about being "the leader of the pack" i.e. the most popular that everybody likes/that all the girls want to fuck. This has more to do with your looks than anything; one cannot simply "fake" their way into this position, although they can (and do) try. Think back to any of the guys you've ever known like this: how many of them were ugly "real man" copers that spouted TRP nonsense? I rest my case.

even if you could

how are you going to do it over tinder/facebook/insta where most dating meetups come from

you gonna bark loud and act DOMME in front of the camera?

just fucking lol

even if you could

how are you going to do it over tinder/facebook/insta where most dating meetups come from

you gonna bark loud and act DOMME in front of the camera?

just fucking lol

"Just act cocky and funny bro! Demonstrate value!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back