Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Looks like the second wave is here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
All the autistic blm protesters are fucked :p

Do people still believe corna is real?

Get ready for it.

Do people still believe corna is real?
It's real but it's basically a more infectious harder hitting seasonal flu, you're only at risk of death if you're old or have a compromised immune system or overall bad health, the real threat are the vaccinations they'll force on everyone in the coming years, they'll make it so that if you don't get it you won't be able to buy anything or get a job or access welfare but if you do get it chances are there's some soft kill shit in it.

Media have portrayed it as black death & there's a monetary incentive to put corona down as cod in every report.

Fucking LMAO, it's a shame zoomers aren't hit as hard by it otherwise the protestors would be absolutely fucked

Fucking LMAO, it's a shame zoomers aren't hit as hard by it otherwise the protestors would be absolutely fucked
They'll kill their old folks off.

It's real but it's basically a more infectious harder hitting seasonal flu, you're only at risk of death if you're old or have a compromised immune system or overall bad health, the real threat are the vaccinations they'll force on everyone in the coming years, they'll make it so that if you don't get it you won't be able to buy anything or get a job or access welfare but if you do get it chances are there's some soft kill shit in it.

Media have portrayed it as black death & there's a monetary incentive to put corona down as cod in every report.
What are the odds itlll be forced?

What are the odds itlll be forced?
Within' a decade I'd say, they'll start out doing it in small nations & cucked passive obey nations like UK & Sweden before moving on to more volatile resistors.

It'll be pushed under the narrative that we can't allow this to happen again & painting non vaccers as granny murderers, there will be revoked privileges for not complying China style.

I know some think he's a cuck shill but it's still relevant.

Or the vaccines have tiny microchips in them that we can't see so the government can track us.

Surely huddling up like that wouldn't be a good idea with a contagious virus around, I've seen a fair amount of protestors online with no masks
Oh yeah I agree. Especially since everyone wants to forget Corona even exists and go back to partying and other social stuff. Like I genuinely believe the schools in my area would go down if it was school was cancelled for a second time.

Especially since everyone wants to forget Corona even exists and go back to partying and other social stuff.
Yeah when there was a "lockdown" here in the UK people just disregarded it completely and went to parties and stuff.

Or the vaccines have tiny microchips in them that we can't see so the government can track us.
We're aleady chipped tbh. Id say anyone born after the 60s is probably "chipped". This new vaccine will be a nanobot borg style that will hijack our brains for their artifical reality. Our subconcious is already primed for it through various kikery brain influencer talk, chemicals, etc. Id wager already roughly 15% of our brain capacity is linked into satalites processing information for their machine.

I know some think he's a cuck shill but it's still relevant.

That one comment I saw talking about how hopeless he was towards white people got to me.

Well they do want us all chipped so we can't do anything without them knowing, can't hide assets or survive outside their system without criminal acts & always being on the run. Nanobots is a theory.

We live in an enclosed network under the firmament & all the ppl in top positions are either hosts with a demonic entity/alien inside them or sell outs that are willing to go along with the winners circle for the power, they love their satanic shit & get off on corrupting children. All the negative energy in the world harvested is called loosh & these fucks get off on it like a plant relishes sunlight so they push the suffering & despair to the max. Their favourite drug is adrenochrome which they harvest from the adrenalin gland of terrified children & they blackmail others in prominent positions with that or evidence of them getting with children, if those blackmailed defy them they get their fix cutoff & become very ill, are exposed as doing bad acts in the press or suicide of an OD or some bullshit.

If you want to escape this hell cycle reach a high enough vibrational frequency to be at peace & when you die stay the fuck away from the light & don't trust the entity that greets you no matter what form it takes.

Just USA? Fuck.