Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Looks like the rioters should have social distanced.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Normies are out and about in california so not surprising tbh

In a just world all those violent low IQ marxist/commies should get Ching Chong virus and died off. It will save DHS 6 billion hollow points bullets supply. They may need it for a rainy day.

In a just world all those violent low IQ marxist/commies should get Ching Chong virus and died off. It will save DHS 6 billion hollow points bullets supply. They may need it for a rainy day.

No one will blame the rioters for this.

Numbers were going to rise as soon as restrictions were loosened. I wonder how bad the protests and riots exacerbated the spread though.

Trump's fault!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It would be so funny if a new, actually deadly strain rampaged across college faggots now :feelshaha:
But god doesnt care :feelsbadman:

Trump's fault!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
What do you mean I should have social distanced so the economy could recover, and I could get my job back? :feels:
What do you mean you won't give me another stimulus package, my wife's kids will starve? :feels:
DRUMF DO SOMETHING :feels::feels::feels:

At this point covid is here to stay forever until a cure is found

The holocough continues.

Remember that during the early stages of the pandemic, people were shitting on ricecels for wearing masks?

JFL, who's got the last laugh now?