Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks like someone is writing their own narrative again!

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
189f55d

Know what you do when you're wrong? You create a poorly drawn picture of an extreme caricature of your enemy's.

let's go through this shall we?

1. No incel has ever said they want a woman as light as a feather or needs to have big boobs.

And if they have these are PREFERENCES. Remember? Women get to have those so whys it a crime if we do? Oh im sorry hypocrisy doesn't apply to women because they have a hole.

2. No incel has ever said they want a woman who doesn't talk back despite being abused by them. Again, writing your own narrative.

Women willingly get abused by shitty men because the men look a certain way, and then complain that all men are shit.

3. Wanting a virgin does not mean wanting a girl who's never been looked at. How retarded are you to come to this conclusion. Fuck me for not wanting someone whos body count is above five.

4. No one wants a girl who's a fetus Wanting a young female who isn't a whore does not equate to pedophillia. Learn the difference you retard, humans have been doing it for centuries.

5. Equating hentai and waifu with incels is cringy, just stop. Also ironic that this is drawn in an anime style (if you can even call this a drawing)

Foids are selfish, they're so selfish that they decide to create extreme caricatures of what they WANT to believe incels are and act like, so they can justify their shitty nature and ignore the bigger issue.

Also P.S.

Respect is earned not given out freely. If women want to be respected they can start dressing and acting like it.

But they won't will they? They'll just continue to blame their problems and misfortune on men instead of taking accountability for their actions.

Last edited:
I didn't understand how you could tell a woman drew something just by looking at it. Now I do.

I didn't understand how you could tell a woman drew something just by looking at it. Now I do.
Fucking based. Even if a woman didn't draw this, im sure a soy cuck did, which is basically a woman

>wall of text wall of text wall of text

peak reddit

that 14 years old dumbass pushes it really to far

Retarded bitch

Dumb little female. Will never in life know what its like to be a male.

Dumb foid. Obesity sucks. If ur obese, then don't except us to court u.

they are projecting so hard

Why "incel" is anime hero soyboy ? :feelsahh:

Didn't read, will never read.

I of course am referring to the Plebbit post, i read what you had to say Gorilla fren. :feelsokman:

View attachment 283077

Know what you do when you're wrong? You create a poorly drawn picture of an extreme caricature of your enemy's.

let's go through this shall we?

1. No incel has ever said they want a woman as light as a feather or needs to have big boobs.

And if they have these are PREFERENCES. Remember? Women get to have those so whys it a crime if we do? Oh im sorry hypocrisy doesn't apply to women because they have a hole.

2. No incel has ever said they want a woman who doesn't talk back despite being abused by them. Again, writing your own narrative.

Women willingly get abused by shitty men because the men look a certain way, and then complain that all men are shit.

3. Wanting a virgin does not mean wanting a girl who's never been looked at. How retarded are you to come to this conclusion. Fuck me for not wanting someone whos body count is above five.

4. No one wants a girl who's a fetus Wanting a young female who isn't a whore does not equate to pedophillia. Learn the difference you retard, humans have been doing it for centuries.

5. Equating hentai and waifu with incels is cringy, just stop. Also ironic that this is drawn in an anime style (if you can even call this a drawing)

Foids are selfish, they're so selfish that they decide to create extreme caricatures of what they WANT to believe incels are and act like, so they can justify their shitty nature and ignore the bigger issue.

Also P.S.

Respect is earned not given out freely. If women want to be respected they can start dressing and acting like it.

But they won't will they? They'll just continue to blame their problems and misfortune on men instead of taking accountability for their actions.
My theory is confirmed, they think we're good looking.
@Personalityinkwell

Didn't read, will never read.

I of course am referring to the Plebbit post, i read what you had to say Gorilla fren. :feelsokman:
Thanks brocel

Harambe 22 1

Wall of text in every meme or comic strip, classic lefty move :feelsseriously:

We also say that if you don't fuck an ugly foid then you are a voicel

Why do you even care what IncelTear (lol @ how they had to change their name) has to say about us? They aren't going to stop misconstruing us to get internet points because you debunked them. We are on the wrong side of history and nothing we say or do will make them listen to the voice of reason