Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks like normies are posting about isreal/Palestine now, every month they need to virtue signal to their social group about how much they care.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Why do normies think they are doing something by sitting on their asses eating potato chips and posting someone getting oppressed just to show their friends how much they care? Like that litterly does nothing? How about gather some of your friends and fly to the conflict and actually help? If not in the battle field maybe with the medics/supplies.

Last month they were all over social media with the “indian farmer crisis” and before that it was the “Australian wild fire” and then the “George Floyd”. Almost as if they are seeking out something to post so they can show all their friends how aware and virtues they are, while accomplishing absolutely nothing at all.

Will they ever become self aware enough to actually take action to help these people rather than “spreading awareness”. At this point everyone knows what’s going on and they are just reposting/sharing the same shit the other person posted and jerking each other off on how much of great work they are doing.

Do they actually need to do this so they can fall asleep at night feeling like they did something and they are indeed good people?

Why can’t they just admit there are some situations where you just can’t get involved and it’s ok because there literally millions of people dying daily.

I guess it’s not the cool trend to post about the farmers in India and Muslim’s in Chinese camps despite its still happening jfl. They gotta make sure they cover as many injustices around the world to collect the most brownie points among their friend group.

I just find it funny how they can watch a rocket killing 10-20 ppl and think they did something by posting it online jfl at these clowns :feelsclown:

the middle east was a mistake

they do it for internet dookie points so the social justice BLM brigade can pat each other on the back. nothing will change but change was never the intention.

I support Jews here tbh. fed up with (((Islam))) and Arab shitskin normie niggers. Hope and pray Jews wipe em Arabs off the map. they need Holocaust arabs

You could't provide physical aid to the Palestinians if you wanted to because of Israel's brutal occupation. Political pressure is the only way to support Palestine. Jews know this, so they have a part of their army dedicated to shilling, literally part of the IDF, spreading Israeli state propaganda on the Internet. They are also in bed with Facebook, twitter, (both owned by jews) and ofcourse they control the media on the talmudvision.

And if you want to support Israel, don't bother faggot. The US government is already sending your tax dollars without even asking.

the middle east was a mistake
Blame britbongs. They destabilised the ottoman empire who was keeping these savages under control. Now that they're independent they fight each other, rape, bomb, suck camel dick, and shit on peoples chests.

If some of the lucky few didnt find oil, they would be in the same boat.

Why do normies think they are doing something by sitting on their asses eating potato chips and posting someone getting oppressed just to show their friends how much they care? Like that litterly does nothing? How about gather some of your friends and fly to the conflict and actually help? If not in the battle field maybe with the medics/supplies.

Last month they were all over social media with the “indian farmer crisis” and before that it was the “Australian wild fire” and then the “George Floyd”. Almost as if they are seeking out something to post so they can show all their friends how aware and virtues they are, while accomplishing absolutely nothing at all.

Will they ever become self aware enough to actually take action to help these people rather than “spreading awareness”. At this point everyone knows what’s going on and they are just reposting/sharing the same shit the other person posted and jerking each other off on how much of great work they are doing.

Do they actually need to do this so they can fall asleep at night feeling like they did something and they are indeed good people?

Why can’t they just admit there are some situations where you just can’t get involved and it’s ok because there literally millions of people dying daily.

I guess it’s not the cool trend to post about the farmers in India and Muslim’s in Chinese camps despite its still happening jfl. They gotta make sure they cover as many injustices around the world to collect the most brownie points among their friend group.

I just find it funny how they can watch a rocket killing 10-20 ppl and think they did something by posting it online jfl at these clowns :feelsclown:
it's so hilarious. All of these normies and fake SJW acting like they care about something when in reality they absolutely do not. It's just easy for them to make a post on their social media platforms and then not actually try to make any meaningful change.

Everything they do is fake. Even the racial equality and feminism shit. Discovered that a long time ago.

Blame britbongs. They destabilised the ottoman empire who was keeping these savages under control. Now that they're independent they fight each other, rape, bomb, suck camel dick, and shit on peoples chests.

If some of the lucky few didnt find oil, they would be in the same boat.
tbh fuck anglos and WASPs. niggers should have genocided these Arabs or puppeted them completely instead of the half ass bullshit they have done

This shit happens every few years, oldcels will remember :feelsmage:

I support Jews here tbh. fed up with (((Islam))) and Arab shitskin normie niggers. Hope and pray Jews wipe em Arabs off the map. they need Holocaust arabs
The Jews are the reason you're women see you as subhuman dirt, and why you have to be on this forum.
Fuck them both, It has nothing to do with me, or any of us unless you are a Glowing ass Jew or Muslim.

The Jews are the reason you're women see you as subhuman dirt, and why you have to be on this forum.
Fuck them both, It has nothing to do with me, or any of us unless you are a Glowing ass Jew or Muslim.
not Jews fault I got bad genes. but I agree they are over represented in alot of the degenerate bullshit and economic oppression banking shit.

It's one of the better forms of virtue signaling, at least.

tbh fuck anglos and WASPs. niggers should have genocided these Arabs or puppeted them completely instead of the half ass bullshit they have done
Arabs literally converted to islam within the empire cause otherwise they were seen as human filth. Thats the only way they got positions of power. Then they have the audacity to revolt against the empire despite them putting their lives on the line multiple times to protect them from the western menance

Funny. When I do it I'm an "anti-semite"

"If you want to support Israel, don't bother faggot. The US government is already sending your tax dollars without even asking"
They invented civilization and fucked over incels for all time to come.
A hunter gatherer society would be far more brutal but at least it would be short.