Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Looks like I'm not a man based on this test

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-

Well fuck

I am "casually feminine" lmao KILL ME

Take the test and post results

https://www.idrlabs.com/gender/test.php

vertical-chart.png

Your scores:
Masculine: Average
Feminine: Very Low

The first question won't load for me.

But I don't think I should dignify this because it's thinking like this that validates the idea that "Oh, I like soft things? I must be a woman, therefore I need sexual reassignment surgery."

Not even sure I want to post this result tbh.
vertical-chart.png

Your scores:

Masculine: Very Low

Feminine: Average

This makes you Casually Feminine.

So it's over then?

Not even sure I want to post this result tbh.
vertical-chart.png

Your scores:

Masculine: Very Low

Feminine: Average

This makes you Casually Feminine.

So it's over then?
LiterallyASoyboy

Yeah, this is bullshit. They're asking me if I'm "Soothing." As if that had anything to do with gender. A doctor made this?

Yeah, this is bullshit. They're asking me if I'm "Soothing." As if that had anything to do with gender. A doctor made this?
as if women are "soothing", they hate weakness in men

God damn it
vertical-chart.png

Fucking women feminized most of the men & now need mass migration to get those uncucked violent offenders that get their pussy wet (if not ugly).

What happened to all the strong of character men that had self control but were not pushovers? Guys today are either soycucks, limp pussy whipped foid worshippers or violent impulse lunatics that don't understand the term restraint.

Fucking shit man, single mothers raise weak meek men or future prisoners.

Feminized male - Weak willed man
Feminized male mind - Impulsive nut job that lashes out at everything & never thinks about consequences of any actions

Masculine male - Inner strength, composed
Masculine male mind - Just because I can break his jaw doesn't mean I actually do it unless I have to, balance & reasoning in every decision

Autism fucks you up, kills competitiveness & you learn to not be confrontational unless you're a sperg 'cos you get shit on for being different & bad at social interactions from between the line cues to expressing yourself in a way that others understand.

Last edited:
God damn it
vertical-chart.png

Fucking women feminized most of the men & now need mass migration to get those uncucked violent offenders that get their pussy wet (if not ugly).

What happened to all the strong of character men that had self control but were not pushovers? Guys today are either soycucks, limp pussy whipped foid worshippers or violent impulse lunatics that don't understand the term restraint.

Fucking shit man, single mothers raise weak meek men or future prisoners.

Feminized male - Weak willed man
Feminized male mind - Impulsive nut job that lashes out at everything & never thinks about consequences of any actions

Masculine male - Inner strength, composed
Masculine male mind - Just because I can break his jaw doesn't mean I actually do it unless I have to, balance & reasoning in every decision

Autism fucks you up, kills competitiveness & you learn to not be confrontational unless you're a sperg 'cos you get shit on for being different & bad at social interactions from between the line cues to expressing yourself in a way that others understand.
Bullying, too

This test sounds like massive bullshit and is a massive cope. The people that made this test are either foids with high standards for masculinity ran by their power-fantasies for boomers with a insecure, fragile view on masculinity.

JFL, of course all the users with anime girl avis have low masculinity
45003DAA 9F7F 4F90 A2AB 0C30263CD56F

Why go to Europe?
My cousin moved to Paris a few years back for work and he's been wanting me to come out and visit him for a while, and I've always wanted to see Europe, so I'm gonna do that.

My cousin moved to Paris a few years back for work and he's been wanting me to come out and visit him for a while, and I've always wanted to see Europe, so I'm gonna do that.
Alright have fun :D

My score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-085524_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190702-085524_Chrome.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 56
vertical-chart.png

What about the remaining 67% though

What does this make me though? A tranny?

It is over.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-122503.png
    Screenshot_20190702-122503.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 55
"Casually Masculine" - kind of scary that I score very low on both masculine and feminine, what does that mean anyway? that i am basically nothing?

Attachments

• 986490349643.jpg
    986490349643.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 51

Undifferentiated-Androgynous
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Vertical chart

I don't really think of myself as very masculine tbh. I prefer to avoid confrontation and prefer to talk, but I have a rather unfeeling and "just doing things my way, by myself" attitude, so that's probably where the high masculinity comes in.
This test sounds like massive bullshit and is a massive cope. The people that made this test are either foids with high standards for masculinity ran by their power-fantasies for boomers with a insecure, fragile view on masculinity.
Tbh

lol

Attachments

• ehlolok.PNG
    ehlolok.PNG
    12.9 KB · Views: 57
vertical-chart.png

“Casually Masculine”

Last edited:
2D0485F5 F2C7 4EEC B383 4C7837A0B4E6

Was not expecting these results.

My results are exactly reversed as OP.

56 % masculine
22 % feminine

I'm okay with that. There are few positive feminine traits.

19% Masculine
39% Feminine.....

Your scores:
Masculine: Average
Feminine: Low

This makes you Casually Masculine.