Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Looks like I'm gonna be forced to start wageslaving soon...

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
I'm 17 now and have been able to put off getting a job for the past 3 years but my parents have been cranking up the pressure on me to get a job and my paid school leavers program will be ending soon so I won't have any more income for NEET'ing until i'm 18 and can apply for welfare.

And to make things worst I won't be getting the hours I want (Night Shift) because I'm not old enough so i'm going to have to be working a shitty daytime retail job and dealing with obnoxious normies. Only positive thing is that at least finding a job will be easy as labor shortages mean that store managers at supermarkets and fastfood places I go to have been literally coming up to me and asking if I want a job because they're so short staffed.

Jfl at me being the only broke ass poorcel who will take positions with such shitty hours, workload and pay.

meh i dont know anything about you. doesn't sound too bad all things considered
hope you can work among a bunch of teen girls

also it's odd you so down on yourself about being a poorcel. of course you are a poorcel you are fucking 17 and living with your parents lmfao
only issue, depending on where you live, I see is transportation. hope your dad or someone can give you a ride to work otherwise you are going to have to take the bus AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION IS THE FUCKING WORST!!

I'd rather eat a bullet before I go work a wageslave job under some miserable cunt taking their miserable anger out on me. Fuck that

Very soon I am going to become an unemployable ungovernable unvaccinated NEET and mountain hobo. Not exactly where I saw myself turning the age of 35, but it would appear sometimes fate has other plans for you even if you don't want them. My only comfort is that I will outlast the collapse of this miserable piece of shit nation known as the United States, I see myself playing the harmonica around a campfire with deer, rabbits, squirrels, and birds as my audience. :feelsclown:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxbLsfK-3TI

Last edited:
i started wageslaving like 5 days ago and it sucks, enjoy the rest of the time you have

I want to wageslave only for the money so that I can buy videogames