Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looks like elizabeth warren will be the next US president. Time to escape this stupid country or get fucked by the feminists

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Banned
-
I was hopeful that Joe Biden would at least get the nomination and so if trump lost the consequences wouldn't be so bad. With this feminist cunt in office, ITS OVER. All our sites will be blocked and many of us might be arrested. The disgusting democrats will flood the country With migrants and that will ensure they stay in power forever because those low iq uneducated swine just blindly vote democrat. The whole country will look like disgusting cuckfornia and san Francisco! Either we just rope or escape! There's no other option! Fuck this world! Fuck the west! Fuck the feminists, fuck the jews, fuck the fbi, fuck the government, fuck the migrants, fuck the media, fuck california, fuck the internet, FUCK ALL OF THEM!

Accelerationism might be the way bro, so stick around.

trump will win if she gets the nomination, probably the best thing that can happen to us except maybe andrew yang winning

I don't like Trump, he had his entire life handed to him on a platter. In that he's no different than a foid, and about as stupid. The only good thing about him is he triggers feminists.

As for Warren, the main thing she cares about is taking a hatchet to (((Wall Street))) and they're terrified of her. And she's more likely to get you your NEETbux than Trump is. Would that be worth having a foid in the oval office?

Whoever wins, someone I hate will rage so I'm good.

As for Warren, the main thing she cares about is taking a hatchet to (((Wall Street))) and they're terrified of her.

Lolno

Lol if a female becomes president of the US I am actually leaving the country. And how are they so fucking abysmal at choosing a candidate? Warren is literally the second worst possible choice after Clinton. Do they want to lose? Do they not realize how much of a meme she already was even before now?

Lolyes

Lolyes

At this point, if you believe in any of this sensationalism, then I have a border wall to sell you. Jfl.

Trump was a Democrat who LARPed as a right-wing populist, but only gave us standard fare Republican Zionism and capitalism.

Warren is the inverse, a neoliberal who LARPs as a left-wing populist. She won't give us anything but more LGBTQ and anti-male shit.

Our (((liberal-democratic))) system is structured this way, to be stagnant, so even if these lying scumbags genuinely wanted to change anything, they couldn't in the first place.

Last edited:
lol. She's gonna get yanged

how could any of you support a femoid president? Dang you incels are getting real soft, I remember back when it was still allowed on reddit they were far more radical and angrier. They were literally calling for genocide and mass rapes/stabbings of women. Ahhh the glory days of incels.

how could any of you support a femoid president? Dang you incels are getting real soft, I remember back when it was still allowed on reddit they were far more radical and angrier. They were literally calling for genocide and mass rapes/stabbings of women. Ahhh the glory days of incels.
Joined Oct 7, 2019

Try harder, IncelTears

Trump will easily win 2020. It’s 2024 we need to worry about.

I hate this bitch so much. Trump is far better despite his Israel shilling and doing nothing good for the country. At least he didn't take guns, he didn't put people on lists. He chose conservative judges. He's not a woman...

Its over for IT infiltrators .

It's good she got nominated, that only means Trump will win again (even though hes a fucktard too)

The true blackpill is that there will be no beta uprising. We'll just become a Japan-like society.
Beta uprising is cope. The truth is that I am merely waiting for a true right wing alternative to rise up after people are tired of the liberal bullshit or a certain group decides to re-build in other parts of the US.

Beta uprising is cope. The truth is that I am merely waiting for a true right wing alternative to rise up after people are tired of the liberal bullshit or a certain group decides to re-build in other parts of the US.
implying a right wing group will ever be allowed to rise up..lol

Warren is a whore.

implying a right wing group will ever be allowed to rise up..lol
Right is the natural way life runs on. The natural traditionalist flow of culture and a basic free market economy.

Those things naturally rise unless we reach a fully totalitarian leftist superstate such as the EU, but if things collapse you best bet right wing areas will spring up individually and balkanization of America will rise.

Right is the natural way life runs on. The natural traditionalist flow of culture and a basic free market economy.

Those things naturally rise unless we reach a fully totalitarian leftist superstate such as the EU, but if things collapse you best bet right wing areas will spring up individually and balkanization of America will rise.
Kys

I was hopeful that Joe Biden would at least get the nomination and so if trump lost the consequences wouldn't be so bad. With this feminist cunt in office, ITS OVER. All our sites will be blocked and many of us might be arrested. The disgusting democrats will flood the country With migrants and that will ensure they stay in power forever because those low iq uneducated swine just blindly vote democrat. The whole country will look like disgusting cuckfornia and san Francisco! Either we just rope or escape! There's no other option! Fuck this world! Fuck the west! Fuck the feminists, fuck the jews, fuck the fbi, fuck the government, fuck the migrants, fuck the media, fuck california, fuck the internet, FUCK ALL OF THEM!
woah this guy banned already?
what was he banned for?
no dumbass, you aim at the temple

why do dumb fucks go under chin with high chance of missing wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back