Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks & IQ correlation

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
In any society, whether it be comprised of 200 people or 20 million, there will always be the half that is not accepted. The 25% of the dumb ones who have genes from inferior races within them and 25% smart ones with added genes from superior races. To explain i can give an example without being racist: Lets say you have a majority of a race´s genes, 60% japanese, and then you have the remaining 40% mixed in from inferior races (wont name any, so we´ll be objective here). 17% this, 23% that lets say. 2 other races.

This example places you to the left of the middle 50% in your society relative to the ones inhabiting it. Left of your societys 90 IQ border. That is, again, if youré a japanese with more inferior genes than the average japanese person.

Since inferior genes come from uglier races and superior from more beautiful, This means that the sub 90 will always be a bit less beautiful than above 110 people. But the above 110 people will still be mixed, and thus uglier than the average. The most average, ironically speaking, is the ONE man & woman in whatever society, in this example, japan who are the most beautiful. Thus the term average normie is an oxymoron in some sense.

Last edited:
lmao, what a retard

The one not explaining why something is retarded is the true retard man. You really expect people to agree with such a statement when the statement itself literally is retarded? :"lmao, what a retard"? ..

What does graycel even mean? Someone new to the site or Gay for some reason, since you highlighted it in gray? People assume they´re fake simply because theyre new here? Im not aggro, just wondering purely out of interest.

Genetics is complicated. There are outliers, so we would have to count them out of pool.

Fundamentally genes are about insuring you will do good in a given environment. If being tall isn't a necessity, there will be an ethnicity of short people.

The blackpill is more about a universal aesthetics standard.

Whats kinda hilarious is that according to my theory, we´re all literal morons talking to geniuses here and vice versa (and gen-gen/mor-mor ofc) (in a spectrum of course. Not every1 here is either downie or tesla). No one is average. It makes logical sense. The ugliest people are all the dumb ones and smart ones in a society.

Last edited:
What does graycel even mean? Someone new to the site or Gay for some reason, since you highlighted it in gray? People assume they´re fake simply because theyre new here? Im not aggro, just wondering purely out of interest.
well most gay users usually never make it past greycel since they get banned very early after spouting faggot views. so in turn greycels are known for being gay, hence GrAYcel.

Genetics is complicated. There are outliers, so we would have to count them out of pool.

Fundamentally genes are about insuring you will do good in a given environment. If being tall isn't a necessity, there will be an ethnicity of short people.

The blackpill is more about a universal aesthetics standard.
Well, the blackpill is basically the truepill. Height and looks are (probably) not as correlated as IQ. But looks, regardless of species, will always be something that is highly selected for over any other factor. Perhaps the only thing selected for. Any adaptation necessary for certain environmental hazards will simply be there next to the looks aspect, not selected for in sexual selection.

latinos smv > chink smv

no one will read this

being mixed with superior genes won't make you ugly
It will, as there will be an incompatability. Over time, endogamy fuses genes together with homogeneity. Every race aims for homogeneity*. That is why the most average person is the most beautiful. Each race wants to preserve its own, not even breed up. Breeding up is a purely selfish act not taking your own race/nation into account. 100 IQ middle people arent the smartest in logics/mathematics, as over 100 are smarter, but they are more beautiful and more heallthy psychologically and physically. The less mixed you are, regardless with whatever race, the healthier you are.

S [IMG alt="RainerNLM"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/29/29033.jpg?1624419895[/IMG]

You can only be racist in the sense of the law if you compare with or denegrate someone specifically
No, racism literally means the belief in the inferiority and superiority of certain races.

Anyway, I don't really get the premise of your post. I feel like looks and IQ don't have clear correlation. Sure you can imagine that good looks are a proxy for overall health including mental health (which is part of why foids have a biological preference for good looks). Otoh if you focus on IQ specifically than you have yourself a lot of high-functioning autists that have the trucelest looks in the world.

S [IMG alt="RainerNLM"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/29/29033.jpg?1624419895[/IMG]
what? You´re saying graycel means someone with no profile images and stuff? That´s supposed to prove something?

what? You´re saying graycel means someone with no profile images and stuff? That´s supposed to prove something?
someone with less than 500 posts has a grey name. Every greycel has to endure some bullying here xd

No, racism literally means the belief in the inferiority and superiority of certain races.

Anyway, I don't really get the premise of your post. I feel like looks and IQ don't have clear correlation. Sure you can imagine that good looks are a proxy for overall health including mental health (which is part of why foids have a biological preference for good looks). Otoh if you focus on IQ specifically than you have yourself a lot of high-functioning autists that have the trucelest looks in the world.
Autism just means that you have autism. Not specifically that you have high IQ. The only area that is enhanced in your brain in relation to IQ is your logical thinking part-the frontal cortex, which in autists is operating at/has ~50-60% higher grey matter there or whatever (i downloaded a video of a professor explaining it) You can be an autist and have very high iq and you can have very high iq and not be an autist. Autists are mainly just better at creativity and thinking philosophically, not better than non autists at things like math mainly.
someone with less than 500 posts has a grey name. Every greycel has to endure some bullying here xd
k :) better make some fast short posts (nah)
Autism just means that you have autism. Not specifically that you have high IQ. The only area that is enhanced in your brain in relation to IQ is your logical thinking part-the frontal cortex, which in autists is operating at/has ~50-60% higher grey matter there or whatever), i downloaded a video of a professor explaining it) You can be an autist and have very high iq and you can have very high iq and not be an autist. Autists are mainly just better at creativity and thinking philosophically, not better than non autists at things like math mainly.

k :) better ost some fast short posts

I think you get my point (compliment), you just disagree with it, which is your perogative and totally fine.

Last edited:
Autists are mainly just better at creativity and thinking philosophically, not better than non autists at things like math mainly.
There sure were a remarkable amount of autists when I studied math though.

no one will read this not even me

Seems like you WANT no one to read it. What´s your problem? If you didnt care you would just ignore. You´re acting as if i killed your brother or something.

too low iq to read carefully/understand what op said

too low iq to read carefully/understand what op said
IQ and looks are correlated to some degree cause nutrition better means better IQ and looks
also whites are good looking race and high IQ. while shitskins are ugly and low IQ.firther proof both traits correlated

you will be banned today

The one not explaining why something is retarded is the true retard man. You really expect people to agree with such a statement when the statement itself literally is retarded? :"lmao, what a retard"? ..
:blackpill: