Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks experts: what's the most accurate way to tell how you really look to other people

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Mirror? Camera video? If so how many feet away from the camera? What angle should the camera phone be tilted? How high up should it be (chest level?)?

Mirror? Camera video? If so how many feet away from the camera? What angle should the camera phone be tilted? How high up should it be (chest level?)?
I look like a different person from every fucking position of the camera. Help me know which one is really me

mirror is what you see and how other peope see you given if the mirror is in the same location, you look like the mirror in the gym and people in the gym see you as that reflection but just reversed

mirror is what you see and how other peope see you given if the mirror is in the same location, you look like the mirror in the gym and people in the gym see you as that reflection but just reversed
Really ? So i'm not that ogre i see in rear camera ?

I don't go to the gym. What do you mean by "given if the mirror is in the same location"? And how different can reversed be from mirror image? Is my mind just fucking with me hyperanalyzing it telling me it's that diffeeent, or is it actually that different?

How far away from the mirror? Cuz the further I am out from the mirror the more subhuman my features start to look

1UEBB9Q.jpg

I'm assuming a mirror is the best way.

Really ? So i'm not that ogre i see in rear camera ?
rear camera is not human eye, mirror is a better indication of what other people see you as because you are witnessing your appearance through your own eyes and we have the same eyes as other humans who sees us, also rear camera changes the lighting the mirror indicates what other people see you in that specific lighting the reflection is showing you

rear camera is not human eye, mirror is a better indication of what other people see you as because you are witnessing your appearance through your own eyes and we have the same eyes as other humans who sees us, also rear camera changes the lighting the mirror indicates what other people see you in that specific lighting the reflection is showing you
That's great lifefuel brother.

The most accurate way is IN MOTION !!!

This means that you need to film a video of yourself with your phone.

I don't go to the gym. What do you mean by "given if the mirror is in the same location"? And how different can reversed be from mirror image? Is my mind just fucking with me hyperanalyzing it telling me it's that diffeeent, or is it actually that different?
if you look in the mirror in a specific area people will see you as that reflection but reversed if you are in that same lighting and area

Pretty sure its mirror, but it dosent matter what you think you look like, it matters what others think. Even I thought iI looked at least average in the mirror, but being called ugly 100+ times throughout my life has showed me otherwise.

How far away from the mirror? Cuz the further I am out from the mirror the more subhuman my features start to look
go outside in the daytime, bring a mirror thats tall and wide enough, stand back a couple meters away, and thats how you look like, make sure its sunny and at noon, this is the best way to realize if you are subhuman or not

go outside in the daytime, bring a mirror thats tall and wide enough, stand back a couple meters away, and thats how you look like, make sure its sunny and at noon, this is the best way to realize if you are subhuman or not
Why "a couple meters back". Why does your facial features being more distant make them more accurate. If this is true I'm fucked

I always stare at bus reflections

Place a camera somewhere and record video of yourself walking around

I don't think mirror. I thought I looked alright in the mirror for years then I saw some photos of me that someone else took and only then realised how fat my face looked compared to my perception in the mirror.
I agree photos can be scewed too though. Probably need to look at as many sources as you can and take an average.

Reverse mirror there are apps for that, I wish there's a physical reverse mirror you could buy

What do you even care if you are not getting laid?