Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “Looks dont mean everything“

W

weloverope

Greycel
thanks ma u could just call me ugly xx, literally told me this out of nowhere:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

"Looks don't mean everything, after you've passed the +8 looks threshold I'll kinda care a bit about your personality" - foids

Yeah, a thing that eliminates more than 90% of men from the possibility of quality sex and love doesn't matter that much.

It's over dawg, it's over

Trying to give you hope because subconsciously they know you carry their genetic information and desire that you propel it forward by breeding.

Anyone who thinks looks don't mean everything haven't actually sat down and thought about where most of the attractive people are in life vs. where all the ugly people are. And to be honest the only people who have the time and ability to swallow that blackpill are sub5 autists on this website.

Maybe being a registered sex offender makes it a little harder for you even if you are a chad.
In almost any other case looks are everything.

Whenever someone says that trash it means they think you're ugly trash not worthy of life

Maybe being a registered sex offender makes it a little harder for you even if you are a chad.
In almost any other case looks are everything.
Chad can't rape.
983.jpg

"Looks don't mean everything, after you've passed the +8 looks threshold I'll kinda care a bit about your personality" - foids

Yeah, a thing that eliminates more than 90% of men from the possibility of quality sex and love doesn't matter that much.
Personality doesn't matter if the first thing you are judged by is your looks.

The halo effect further makes women see you as having a horrible, creepy personality as well.