Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Looks don't matter. You just need to hit the gym and dress well brah."

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
These bluepilled fucks always contradict themselves. JFL.

Attachments

• contradiction.png
    contradiction.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 131
"I have seen ugly broke guys pull models."

"In their dream of course."

"I have seen ugly broke guys pull models."

"In their dream of course."
and by ugly and broke it is either a high tier normie who happens to be middle class or poor Chad

JFL at the regular norman platitudes. "Just go to the gym and dress nice!" There is no gym for your face.

Meanwhile chad dresses like a hobo and femoids use that as a conversation starter. Face/Height > All.

Last edited:
JFL at the regular norman platitudes. "Just go to the gym and dress nice!" There is no gym for your face.

I've never been to the fucking gym, and I dress like a hobo. Femoids use my lack of fashion as a conversation starter. Face/Height > All.
Bragging normie alert

"I see ugly guys with hot girls" is used in 100% of normie platitudes and thereby invalidates 100% of normie advice. Incels obviously wouldn't need to be told that if it was true.

Looks don't matter, but go to the gym to change your appearance. If looks don't matter then why don't these guys eat whatever they want and become obese.

imagine actually believing that shit, females are incredibly shallow creatures.

im fuckign sick of seeing that bs cope platitude = " women dont look at face as much as men do"

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!

Most men will fuck anything, because existing as a female in this life is a privilege. You will definitely find a partner as a female. Ive seen plenty of examples of men mogging the shit out of the females they are dating, simply because the female is privileged by being a female she is allowed to have chad/ chadlite/ normie.

Meanwhile men have to compete for women. If you are chad/ chadlite you will get women easily. For normies its relatively easy, and if u are incel??? the best you can hope for ( although morally wrong and disgusting) is to be bettabuxxed by a roastie femoid.

and lemme guess, cucktears wants proof?? Well just make a fucking fake dating profile and you will see the results, MEN WILL FUCK ANYTHING, this applies to both straight and gay men.

TLDR - Women are shallow, men arent.

Why can't they just show us pictures of all the broke unattractive men with their looksmatch or above? If they exist everywhere it wouldn't be hard to find. It's easy to take pictures of a chad with a stacy.

i dress well still pussyless still made fun of because HOW I LOOK

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back