Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "looks dont matter that much its your creepyness whoch drives people away"

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
zKUDx70.jpg

I wonder what could possibly make a man creepy

"he's so hot, he could murder my family and I would say thank you"
KYS you CUNT

THIS, I see stupid foids making retarded comments on Chad's pictures and it's socially acceptable yet we make one comment and it's looked down upon, double standards suck.

I wonder what could possibly make a man creepy

weak jawline and retruded chin are some indicators of every bad possible persobaliry trait, for example.

Wow...every time I think I understand it all, the pill gets blacker. Women are trash.

I will gladly drown them in acid if that's what they desire

Women being honest is something utterly disgusting and revolting. That's why they wear that "just be cunfident and bath" facade all the time.

And consider the likes and retweets. These aren't outliers apparently. Brutal.

creepy is simply a slightly more PC term for ugly

And to think that I grew up in the pre-internet era, and really believed that being a gentleman was the way to go. I'm just stunned by this.

Women will put up with a lot of abuse and negativity if the person doing it is attractive. :feelsrope:

Women being honest is something utterly disgusting and revolting. That's why they wear that "just be cunfident and bath" facade all the time.
Being honest they're helping us to spread the blackpill, this isn't even a half bad of their personality myths and bluepill agenda.

Creepy = ugly + sex drive

Ugly guys who are content to be friendzoned are generally not seen as creepy.

drop nukes on em drop nukes on em

Women will put up with a lot of abuse and negativity if the person doing it is attractive. :feelsrope:
This I agree with, hell they're willing to get raped by a 10/10 chad then get tortured and murdered. Sex with a incel, oh no now that's creepy and unnatural, FUCKING FEMOIDS.

Creepy = ugly + sex drive

Ugly guys who are content to be friendzoned are generally not seen as creepy.
You are creepy just for being an ugly man and having a sexual drive, which nearly all man with balls seem to have.

I'm not even surprised anymore.

If you can't domestically abuse your gf, leave her, she isn't gonna have sex with you and is just gonna screw you over

Come on, IncelTears, I FUCKING DARE you to refute this.

Creepyness= unattractive+socially awkward

Not being creepy/being sociable/having game only begins if you're a 5/10 at best and ideally a 7 anything below that and you could have 10/10 game and you're still creepy.

A hot tall athletic male simply cannot be creepy. He gets halo'd into oblivion due to his looks alone.

lmao what the actual fuck.

seriously are these things even human? im done man. my personality isn't compatible with them whatosever. i want to love them hug them, all they wanna do is be brutally raped by fucking chad, get their heads stomped in while he cums in their ass and uses her mouth (where her chin and jaw are now broken) to clean himself up a little, before finally stomping her in to death.

what a bunch of fucking lunatics. seriously what fucking animals. sometimes i just wanna throw up when i see things like this.

This is the thanks you get for raising a daughter in the west? And they say having a daughter as a sub6 doesn't make you a cuck.:think:
Screen Shot 2018 06 08 at 12005 AM

Wow...every time I think I understand it all, the pill gets blacker. Women are trash.
Fucking this, I a=understand the looks aspect but their obsession over violent and aggressive men blows my mind. Idk how it can be seen an attractive and not dangerous and stupid