Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks don't matter sweaty

• Thread starter SubhumanMonster
  • Start date
They could just tell that Chad had a good personality when he walked out, nothing at all to do with looks.

They could just tell that Chad had a good personality when he walked out, nothing at all to do with looks.
YEA SWEETIE OUR P E R S O N A L I T Y D E T E C T O R S KNOW DA TRUTH!

That’s fucking suicidefuel

How can people watch that shit without getting blackpilled?

Keys To The VIP was also a good blackpill show. Chads picking up women effortlessly in bars. Ugly guys getting blown out brutally every time.

Everyone knows the blackpill. It's not a secret. People just deny it to "respect women" and "be polite."

"Can I just say something? You're all dykes."
:feelskek:

What pisses me off is that the normies will just say "well look at him he's dancing and smiling, of course they went crazy for him it's CUNTFIDENCE BRO"

What pisses me off is that the normies will just say "well look at him he's dancing and smiling, of course they went crazy for him it's CUNTFIDENCE BRO"
you remind me of someone i know irl, too bad you blocked pms from me.

you remind me of someone i know irl, too bad you blocked pms from me.
You probably said some stupid bluepilled shit. I think I blocked you once, then unblocked you too see your reply. I don't remember. All I know is that if I wanted to browse reddit, I'd go to reddit. I come here for the pure blackpill.

You probably said some stupid bluepilled shit. I think I blocked you once, then unblocked you too see your reply. I don't remember. All I know is that if I wanted to browse reddit, I'd go to reddit. I come here for the pure blackpill.
lol me saying bluepill, yeah right

lol me saying bluepill, yeah right
If you're against being attracted to JB or something, it was probably that.
I think it was "16 year olds aren't interesting bro, you can't have a mature conversation with them" or something like that. I could be wrong, there's many bluepilled users here.

I just bookmarked this thread. I’ll pull it up anytime I get a glimmer of hope... which is almost never now, but still.

This guy did worst thing ever by joining this cucked show

If you're against being attracted to JB or something, it was probably that.
I think it was "16 year olds aren't interesting bro, you can't have a mature conversation with them" or something like that. I could be wrong, there's many bluepilled users here.
16 is prime age, idk what it was, maybe because i have the unpopular opinion that gymcelling is a good cope?

16 is prime age, idk what it was, maybe because i have the unpopular opinion that gymcelling is a good cope?
Gymcelling is good cope, I agree. You're probably alright. I have autism and sometimes even small insignificant things make me rage. I also take things the wrong way sometimes.

it's funny, just look at the comments
Lol he proved their first impression right with the way he reacted
-hole
I don't get why he would dress so...bland on a dating show. That's how people dress when they go chill at a friends house or something not when they try to pick up girls. Not that it would have mattered anyways.
-bluepilled cuck
he wore a "party" shirt, how did he expect he'd win
-hole
just don't wear a "party" shirt theory
He just called them exactly what he looks like
-white knight cuck
Too many normies and blue pilled cucks on here defending the women lol smh.
-based norwooding blackcel

Yes, sweetie looks doesn't matter, only personality. Where is your Elephant Man BF?

This fucking contrast right there between Chad and an incel kills me. They literally live on another plane of existence.

You guys, it's easy! Just be good looking, it's not that hard.

Tall handsome white or sometimes black Chad = pua
Short ugly ethnic guy = beta chump

That's what it showed.
Yep, the best PUA on there was a high-tier normie white with God-tier social skills. A 10/10 on the NT meter.

The ethnics men always did the worst.

Tall handsome white or sometimes black Chad = pua
Short ugly ethnic guy = beta chump

That's what it showed.
I watched it during my non-blackpilled days so I didn't notice that. Can you show me an episode where this happens?

I overheard some noodlethots conversation about chads walking around at the beach. They knew he had good personality straight away.

That's what I don't get about bluepillers spitting on us as if we only say nonsense.
Just have cognitive dissonance theory.

I watched it during my non-blackpilled days so I didn't notice that. Can you show me an episode where this happens?

Want to see a beta train wreck?

There was a lot of highlights videos but they seemed to be scrubbed.
That's what I don't get about bluepillers spitting on us as if we only say nonsense.
Just have cognitive dissonance theory.
NPC isn't just a meme :feelsokman:

I hate the screams of worship for Chad, I hate how arrogant Chad´s face looks because he knows he looks good the same with any 8+ looking male or female I HATE their pictures their faces in videos how confident and arrogant they are JUST because they won the genetic lottery.

Having a good looking face is ALL genetic so it makes me so angry when I see these Chad´s and Stacey´s be so confident and arrogant over something they just got from birth, they didn´t have to work to achieve it they were just born it´s so unfair!

I hate the screams of worship for Chad, I hate how arrogant Chad´s face looks because he knows he looks good the same with any 8+ looking male or female I HATE their pictures their faces in videos how confident and arrogant they are JUST because they won the genetic lottery.

Having a good looking face is ALL genetic so it makes me so angry when I see these Chad´s and Stacey´s be so confident and arrogant over something they just got from birth, they didn´t have to work to achieve it they were just born it´s so unfair!
The sad reality is that Chads become more and more arrogant every year. A Chad in 1980 wouldn't get 10% of the validation and worship that a Chad in 2019 gets. Of course he walks around like he's God - because in the eyes of the foid, he IS a God.

Last edited:

A Chad in 1980 wouldn't get 10% of the validation and worship that a Chad in 2019 gets. Of course he walks around like his is God - because in the eyes of the foid, he IS a God.
So true.

"My name is Tyler"

JFL! Why do Chads ALWAYS have stereotypical slayer names? Why aren't there any Chads called Eugene or Larry or Bob?

Hahahaha
That is a blackpill!
Sweety do you still believe that look doesnt matter?
Lol

Honestly its his demeanor though which reveals his personality, you can just tell he's a misogynist who hates foids and worships ER. Or that he's not confident enough. If the guy would just get other hobbies and stop hating women he would be attractive. The problem with incels like this is they blame everything on society and refuse to take responsibility for themselves. Yes I'm sure women don't want him because his looks and not because he posts on some board of NEETs. Afk Jamal and Chad are back with my wife.

The first guy obviously didn't take enough showers.
The second guy looks like he took a shower whilst getting a haircut as he was coming down that lift. :soy: