Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks dont matter proved wrong

O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
It's a very simple test I did on FB dating. I have no profile pic. Just pics of players of my favorite sports team.

Girl one that matched with me,I rarely get a match btw. I say something to her,and she responds,says she isn't that far from me only 20-30 minutes. She double messages and says can I see a pic of you. I said, I'm ugly. She says oh come on. I say dont do this we can still be together but you dont have to see me. She replies nope. I said I guess looks do matter lol she had no response.

2nd girl I wrote something like you're my soul mate and you are more beautiful than I imagined,she writes lol you dont even have a pic. I said we got to connect through our personalities first before I show you so it isn't shallow. She writes no thanks.

Anytime I have no profile pic ,they always GOT to see a pic,and it's right away. Sometimes I have been fooled when they say let me see a pic of the real you and say they aren't shallow. This happened on my catfish accounts also,everytime they got what they wanted and ghosted. And said well the other guy was hot. I've had girls highly interested in my catfish accounts within a day. Also I've had women not interested in my catfish account,even 2/10 50 year olds because they wanted to be a player and date different guys. But still would of had a lot of success with my chadfish account.

When it's my profile, I get nothing but maybe a simple non interested reply at most and ghosted but mainly ignored 99percent of the time.

I once made an fake account on some local dating website, i chose i picture of high tier normie, i put 183 as height, 30yo, teacher who likes working with kids, owns a car and a house, loves animal and working out, profile didnt seem like fake because i found bunch of his pictures, i edited them so they couldn't be back searched. He got zero matches, zero comments and likes. Dating websites are Chads and huge dicks only.

That's the most brutal test of them all where you can easily decipher your personality or social skills wasn't the problem.