Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Looks don't matter but i will spend a lot of money on fakeup and heavily edit my photos on instagram

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Everything that foids complain about are related to looks only like "body-shaming","slut-shaming". If the government bans them from dressing like whores, they will riot and cucks and foids will destroy the whole city. They are the ones who care the most about looks. Basically they are saying it doesn't matter for them but for their partner , chad is the only acceptable choice.

I'm not even sure why our culture allows girls to be blackpilled from the start but not boys. Is it so that ugly men don't give up on becoming slave labor for society for knowing it's over?

If the government bans them from dressing like whores, they will riot and cucks and foids will destroy the whole city.
this is pathetic :feelskek:

Instagram makes them quite vain. See below:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 03

Women using double standards and being hypocrites, nothing new.

Don’t judge women on what they say, judge them on how they behave