Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks do matter. Don't take my word for it, take it from these very honest breezersluts

Only 5 seconds in and :feelsclown:

Oh look the end
"I've been really depressed guys" :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
fb4eef656619fdec7f8957ee16a2054c.jpg

Maybe it's for the good that i am incel

Oh look the end
"I've been really depressed guys" :feelsseriously:
Imagine being the father of one of these whores jumping that guy and flashing their assholes on camera. I'd legit kill myself knowing that I failed bringing up my daughter. "but it's her body inkwell she can do whatever she wants with it" :soy: :soy:

JFL at those dumb whores

Imagine being the father of one of these whores jumping that guy and flashing their assholes on camera. I'd legit kill myself knowing that I failed bringing up my daughter. "but it's her body inkwell she can do whatever she wants with it" :soy: :soy:
This is just part of being a father in western countries and has been for a long time now Ig.

Fuck this clown world, even foids are getting laid, and I don't

i cant cope this shit is so brutal

Ok reality check here

some of you will say its coping but as a guy who actually goes out there and interacts with day to day foids, i can affirm you that most foids arent like this, at least not publically; those are prime ran through Tinder crazy thots.
Most foids are whores but those are litteral cumbucket and most men only see them as suches.

In no shape or form should you even feel any remorse you cant attrack whore slike this cuz heres a fact; most normies and even Chad pump and dump them.

Plus, Ive been lurking in Red Pill communities lng enough to know that poeple like this (partying, thots, Instahoe, sex scene) really make you depressive; theyre usually so low IQ and shallow you really feel like killing yourself.

Ive seen engouh normies and chad badmouth girls like this i know what im talking about.

Also, most hookers ive met had more class.

Ok reality check here

some of you will say its coping but as a guy who actually goes out there and interacts with day to day foids, i can affirm you that most foids arent like this, at least not publically; those are prime ran through Tinder crazy thots.
Most foids are whores but those are litteral cumbucket and most men only see them as suches.

In no shape or form should you even feel any remorse you cant attrack whore slike this cuz heres a fact; most normies and even Chad pump and dump them.

Plus, Ive been lurking in Red Pill communities lng enough to know that poeple like this (partying, thots, Instahoe, sex scene) really make you depressive; theyre usually so low IQ and shallow you really feel like killing yourself.

Ive seen engouh normies and chad badmouth girls like this i know what im talking about.

Also, most hookers ive met had more class.

Most foids are like this, but they are surpressing these thoughts during the day. However, when it turns dark and once the low inhib starts kicking in after the booze, their true nature starts to emerge