Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looks didn't determine "alpha" or "beta", but for some reason they do nowadays

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Imagine if we suddenly returned to caves, with our current mindset. Almost everyone agrees that a nordic country, say Denmark, is full of chads and hence it's must be filled by alphas, while say some sandnigger country like Lebanon or Syria is full of arabcopers, hence full of betas. Well if you put square jaw urbanite dannish chad in a fight against high dht Syrian idgaf peasant ogre, guess who will rip the other apart. Don't get me started in "muh height, muh reach" because while height does give you a great leap forward, a high dht peasant sandingger with big hands and monkey mindset will no problem rip him apart because he has more masculine behaviour per see due to his higher dht, hence more aggressiveness and will probably win the fight.

We would say that dannish chad was alpha because he obviously won the looks duel against some ugly ass syrian coper, but that same syrian coper if we were in the cave age would have broken his ribs apart and probably raped her gf (and her gf would like it because female mind is fucked up and like that sort of thing). Hence how did a beta beat an apha?

Looks never determined alpha or beta. Size and hormones did. Back in the day dannish viking chad would have probably eaten alive that syrian coper, but due to the fact there ain't even a drop of viking blood in the current dannish cucks, their low T and low dht levels cause them to be feminine and non-agressive; however they carry those chad genetics for some reason and hence look better.

Looks never determined the chance of success of a male if it couldn't be supported by size and hormones, because then ugly big ogre comes, kill him and rapes his woman.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying we are alpha either, I'm just making an observation.

Looks never determined alpha or beta. Size and hormones did. Back in the day dannish viking chad would have probably eaten alive that syrian coper, but due to the fact there ain't even a drop of viking blood in the current dannish cucks, their low T and low dht levels cause them to be feminine and non-agressive; however they carry those chad genetics for some reason and hence look better.

I want the Viking times back.

Imagine if we suddenly returned to caves, with our current mindset. Almost everyone agrees that a nordic country, say Denmark, is full of chads and hence it's must be filled by alphas, while say some sandnigger country like Lebanon or Syria is full of arabcopers, hence full of betas. Well if you put square jaw urbanite dannish chad in a fight against high dht Syrian idgaf peasant ogre, guess who will rip the other apart. Don't get me started in "muh height, muh reach" because while height does give you a great leap forward, a high dht peasant sandingger with big hands and monkey mindset will no problem rip him apart because he has more masculine behaviour per see due to his higher dht, hence more aggressiveness and will probably win the fight.

We would say that dannish chad was alpha because he obviously won the looks duel against some ugly ass syrian coper, but that same syrian coper if we were in the cave age would have broken his ribs apart and probably raped her gf (and her gf would like it because female mind is fucked up and like that sort of thing). Hence how did a beta beat an apha?

Looks never determined the chance of success of a male if it couldn't be supported by size and hormones, because then ugly big ogre comes, kill him and rapes his woman.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying we are alpha either, I'm just making an observation.

The males who where the most physically capable of everyone just beat the competence and raped the foids, foids that rejected that where beaten to death or damaged during the rape, the point being only the foids that had Chad taste survived because this.

Now because foids don't face any form of natural selection or struggle they all reproduce and pass on Chad taste to the next generations.

Society will inevitable fail because woman aren't property anymore and they will just breed chads who don't have work will and aren't scientist or engineers.

Also there is the thing about Chad only making single mothers and single mothers raising incels they make their children be sick through most of their childhood and puberty and they mouthbreath rendering them ugly, also single mothers malnutrition their children with sugars and processed food that render them manlet, also a single mother will never make their children take sports classes like football or martial arts to make him strong and taller.

Honeypot said:
The males who where the most physically capable of everyone just beat the competence and raped the foids, foids that rejected that where beaten to death or damaged during the rape, the point being only the foids that had Chad taste survived because this.

Now because foids don't face any form of natural selection or struggle they all reproduce and pass on Chad taste to the next generations.

Society will inevitable fail because woman aren't property anymore and they will just breed chads who don't have work will and aren't scientist or engineers.

Also there is the thing about Chad only making single mothers and single mothers raising incels they make their children be sick through most of their childhood and puberty and they mouthbreath rendering them ugly, also single mothers malnutrition their children with sugars and processed food that render them manlet, also a single mother will never make their children take sports classes like football or martial arts to make him strong and taller.

But what if those dudes who raped were ugly big ogres?

But what if those dudes who raped were ugly big ogres?
Ugliness comes from eating modern food and their disease consequences, genetic truceldom is rare like 1% of males.

One example of this is the lack of chewing with wisdom teeth because our meat is raised in factories where they don't develop hard muscle, try eating a chicken from an town farm vs your supermarket chicken, the last one you could eat it with only the tongue.

Ugliness comes from eating modern food and their disease consequences, genetic truceldom is rare like 1% of males.

One example of this is the lack of chewing with wisdom teeth because our meat is raised in factories where they don't develop hard muscle, try eating a chicken from an town farm vs your supermarket chicken, the last one you could eat it with only the tongue.
The ultimate pill, the "((they))madeusuglypill"

Low IQ take.

Alpha is defined as whatever gets resources and women.

We're not in caves, we're here.

Low IQ take.

Alpha is defined as whatever gets resources and women.

We're not in caves, we're here.
By that same logic, Jeff bezos was the most alpha male of our time and he got btfo'd quite hard recently. He isn't alpha because he doesn't have size and probably hormones too.

This society is wicked because it doesn't allow for natural rape to happen (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) but at the same time it ostracizes us men depriving us from sex, so it fucks us up big time

By that same logic, Jeff bezos was the most alpha male of our time and he got btfo'd quite hard recently. He isn't alpha because he doesn't have size and probably hormones too.

This society is wicked because it doesn't allow for natural rape to happen (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) but at the same time it ostracizes us men depriving us from sex, so it fucks us up big time
In the first place, alpha and beta designations are used by humans to describe hierarchies in other animals, who have a persistent social state over generations because they dont have the brains to do technological stuff. Humans started applying it loosely to themselves as part of the PUA cope wave. If we're seriously talking about humans being alpha or beta we aren't talking seriously.

Rape may be natural, but the emergence of social and behavioural control is also natural for humans (some more than others). For humans to be more like animals is not for humans to be more natural. We are in a state of our nature all the time.

Misfortunes can befall all kinds of alphas. They can be beaten in fights, get sick, be betrayed, it's a story as old as time.

Bezos is still alpha, so far as the term can be applied to humans. He'll still be rich and powerful and more women will still want to fuck him, he just had a setback, which is... n a t u r a l

And all my LOLs at the "if I could just rape" brainlet cope. Rape is discouraged in successful societies because it leads to destruction and violence between men, who can be more usefully employed elsewhere. Any woman you rape is someone's relative or wife and the men thus related to her are going to come for your guts if you harm her.

Low, low, low IQ.

Last edited:
Cope. Your looks are everything.

Yes chad can be beta and incel can be alpha but in a environment without social engineering the incel will always have to resort to beta mindset for survivability because he's not able to compete with chad when it comes to domination. Chad can be alpha and go unchallenged (only by other chads).

Looks is mostly size though. Large rosbust facial bones are what make one good looking. And ofc things like height, frame, skull size, wrists, hands, etc..

Bezos is still alpha, so far as the term can be applied to humans. He'll still be rich and powerful and more women will still want to fuck him, he just had a setback, which is... n a t u r a l
Divorce Rape is not natural. Divorce Rape is cruelty for cruelties sake. The reason Foids do it so much is to get more money because in their pea brains they can always upgrade. Foids like that right given to them by cucks because it gives them a legal right to punish men for whatever reason they want and get that mans resources. Jeff Bezos wife is a slut like the rest who wants to upgrade and after being persuaded by the current cucked political climate to do so she zoomed off with a fat pay check to pay for a house and a harem of Chad cocks. Juggernaut Law supports this claim.

Divorce Rape is not natural. Divorce Rape is cruelty for cruelties sake. The reason Foids do it so much is to get more money because in their pea brains they can always upgrade. Foids like that right given to them by cucks because it gives them a legal right to punish men for whatever reason they want and get that mans resources. Jeff Bezos wife is a slut like the rest who wants to upgrade and after being persuaded by the current cucked political climate to do so she zoomed off with a fat pay check to pay for a house and a harem of Chad cocks. Juggernaut Law supports this claim.
That all sounds pretty natural to me tbh.

Important to keep in mind something can be natural and wrong. I'm not saying it's ok and I obviously see the ethical problems with typical modern female behaviour. I just don't want incels.is to lose it's mind down a blind alley of reverse naturalistic fallacy.

What are u even talking about? U think Syrians even got a chans agains an aggressive broad Dane? Do u understand how fucking robust danes are?

Syrians are fucking 5´6 for fuck sake and low T as fuck.

gun can turn beta to alpha

That all sounds pretty natural to me tbh.

Important to keep in mind something can be natural and wrong. I'm not saying it's ok and I obviously see the ethical problems with typical modern female behaviour. I just don't want incels.is to lose it's mind down a blind alley of reverse naturalistic fallacy.
I think you are right.. in a sense I proved my argument to be false with how detailed my point was. :feelsokman:

most of the ruling monarchs were inbred. the world was governed by incels.