Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks = Communication skills

igniz

igniz

Recruit
★★★
What Is Paralanguage And How Can You Use It to Give Better Presentations infographic Creating

Communication is all about looks and voice. Only 7% of it is words. This is a major blackpill truth that goes unnoticed

looks more like NT pill tbh

Does it really go unnoticed?
I thought it was common sense ...
Chad can say the biggest bullshit and people will believe it because of his looks. Incels can say smart things and go unnoticed.
It's basic knowledge for me.

I’m kind of confused about this data. We only absorb 7% of what people say verbally? It seems like this data is biased towards conversations that involve a lot of emotional context. If someone was giving you long instructions over the phone for example (a scenario where emotions don’t play any significant role) or even in person for that matter, I seriously doubt most people would only absorb 7% of it. How would people even graduate from their schools and get jobs if they only absorbed 7% of information? Seems misleading to me.

Don't know about that