Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looks are everything.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Abb7b47

Everyone in this forum who isnt a Larping faggot is the bottom rung of the ladder. No matter what you do people will dislike you. Stay quite and keep to yourself you are just creepy, try to socialize and you are obnoxious and annoying.

It's never been more over. It never even began.

Another water is wet thread.

View attachment 307696

Everyone in this forum who isnt a Larping faggot is the bottom rung of the ladder. No matter what you do people will dislike you. Stay quite and keep to yourself you are just creepy, try to socialize and you are obnoxious and annoying.

It's never been more over. It never even began.
Yes, I always say that bad halo is worse than inceldom.

Big dicks are better

Another water is wet thread.
Why are you here then? It's a great thread. Sometimes even most obvious things have to be pointed out, even repeated. Otherwise, we shouldn't make any new threads because everything has been said already. I am honestly starting to think that filtering all the "water is wet" retards as well (btw. water isn't wet, it's MOIST).

True. Meanwhile

it's so brutal, the moment you realize all those bad experiences you had it was all related to your looks

very depressing

A group of ghetto trash thug wannabe faggots were talking shit to me yesterday for laughs. The reason? "Because you're ugly bro :feelstastyman: :soy:". 23 and still experiencing this dumb shit. There is no god.

JFL at the person who made that image and thought being extroverted would happy a below average fucker.

The more extroverted you are as a sub5 the more people hate you.

Water is indeed wet

Looks are everything

Yes, I always say that bad halo is worse than inceldom.
Even on this forum of all places, halo and the horn effect matter. An avi and what a user says about their appearance is more than enough to educe unfounded feelings of superiority. You would think incels would have the wisdom to avoid this.