Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks and NT are the most important factors in both dating and life in general.

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
We are playing a video game called life. We are assuming the following factors are held constant: we are talking about a person living in a middle income household in a western/developed nation such as the USA. No intellectual disabilities. No physical deformities or disabilities.

The Flow state is defined as one's abilitiy to achieve these 3 essential, widely regarded as important achievements in life: 1.) finding and maintaining friends, 2.) finding and maintaining stable employment and relative financial stability 3.) finding and maintaining long term romantic relationships.

Also below when I talk about neurodivergency, I am mostly referring to high functioning autism or aspergers syndrome/level 1 asd. ADHD and other forms of neurodivergency can also effect life but not quite as much as high functioning autism.

Attractive + neurotypical = life is on tutorial mode essentially. No deficits in being able to socially conform or generate romantic interest. The ability to enter the flow state is involuntary, natural and carefree like life is supposed to be. Its as easy as breathing. Making friends is easy due to the neurotypical brain. Building romantic connections is even easier due to the dual nature of being neurotypical (and thus naturally being able to understand social cues and generate interest) and also generating physical attraction. All this positive reinforcement allows for finding and maintaining employment to be even easier.

Unattractive + neurotypical = Will immensely benefit from nearly blackpilled red pill. Will have to work harder than the attractive guy as they wont be clapped at for just existing. But due to the benefits of the neurotypical brain, these people will be able to generally form friendship groups and find/maintain stable employment in an attempt to compensate for romantic rejections. As a result of this red pill self improvemenet, they can become more valuable and attractive to the point of being able to form and maintain romantic relationships like the attractive + neurotypical group, although will struggle a bit more. I reckon most people in the tech world fit into this category and despite that, most people are able to enter the flow state.

Attractive + mildly autistic = Short term romantic connections are not an issue. E.g. hookups. But maintaining them long term will be another challenge as neurotypicals can "sense" autism in you and will be turned off by your lacking social competence which can't just go away with hard work due to the fact that your brain structure is permanent. HTE mild autism will make it extremely difficult to find employment or maintain friends. 90% of HFA (high functioning autistic) college gradautes are unemployed. However, I sitll believe this group has a chance due to the halo effect. But it will require a lot of work.

Unattractive + mildly autistic = literal nightmare mode in the video game of life. Not only are people turned off by how you look, you cannot compensate for it with your natural neurotypical social skills. And neuortypicals can sense this "dual wielding" nature of you and smell the horrid genetic incompatibility of yourself. This will lead to them instincitvely bullying you and isolating you from socially conforming in an attempt to instinctively eradicate your genes from the gene pool. I mean who would want to date the friendless, jobless, virgin depressed loser?

If you ever wonder why you are a 24 yr old guy who appears to be "normal" but have to go to the gym for 3 years just to be able to make a female acquaintance at uni (not even a friend) or wonder why you have no friends or wonder why you cannot function at work or wonder why everyone is able to enter the flow state after putting in only half the effort you have put in, just remember that its not your fault. Neurotypicals can sense genetic incompatibility and will try to isolate you from society.

@Grim_Reaper @General Alek

Neurotypicals can sense genetic incompatibility and will try to isolate you from society.
the thing you forgot to mention is that many non-NT people were not born like that (such as the majority of users on this forum). many were born as normal NT kids but they later started acting weird and obtained some degree of environmental autism due to an incel life full of isolation, this was the case for me

the thing you forgot to mention is that many non-NT people were not born like that (such as the majority of users on this forum). many were born as normal NT kids but they later started acting weird and obtained some degree of environmental autism due to an incel life full of isolation, this was the case for me
The "environmental autism" that you're talking about is nothing compared to actual genetic autism. There's a difference between being shy and socially awkward and having actual autism.

The "environmental autism" that you're talking about is nothing compared to actual genetic autism. There's a difference between being shy and socially awkward and having actual autism.
well yes of course there is a difference.

shy / socially awkward / environmental autism: results in being incel, but can have a somewhat normal life outside of inceldom

genetic autism: results in being a complete incel with no hope for anything, cant relate to anyone

IQ is also pretty big. Though i guess that is part of "high functioning autism".

the real biggest factor that you forgot is which sex you are born as :feelskek: :feelskek:

We are playing a video game called life. We are assuming the following factors are held constant: we are talking about a person living in a middle income household in a western/developed nation such as the USA. No intellectual disabilities. No physical deformities or disabilities.

The Flow state is defined as one's abilitiy to achieve these 3 essential, widely regarded as important achievements in life: 1.) finding and maintaining friends, 2.) finding and maintaining stable employment and relative financial stability 3.) finding and maintaining long term romantic relationships.

Also below when I talk about neurodivergency, I am mostly referring to high functioning autism or aspergers syndrome/level 1 asd. ADHD and other forms of neurodivergency can also effect life but not quite as much as high functioning autism.

Attractive + neurotypical = life is on tutorial mode essentially. No deficits in being able to socially conform or generate romantic interest. The ability to enter the flow state is involuntary, natural and carefree like life is supposed to be. Its as easy as breathing. Making friends is easy due to the neurotypical brain. Building romantic connections is even easier due to the dual nature of being neurotypical (and thus naturally being able to understand social cues and generate interest) and also generating physical attraction. All this positive reinforcement allows for finding and maintaining employment to be even easier.

Unattractive + neurotypical = Will immensely benefit from nearly blackpilled red pill. Will have to work harder than the attractive guy as they wont be clapped at for just existing. But due to the benefits of the neurotypical brain, these people will be able to generally form friendship groups and find/maintain stable employment in an attempt to compensate for romantic rejections. As a result of this red pill self improvemenet, they can become more valuable and attractive to the point of being able to form and maintain romantic relationships like the attractive + neurotypical group, although will struggle a bit more. I reckon most people in the tech world fit into this category and despite that, most people are able to enter the flow state.

Attractive + mildly autistic = Short term romantic connections are not an issue. E.g. hookups. But maintaining them long term will be another challenge as neurotypicals can "sense" autism in you and will be turned off by your lacking social competence which can't just go away with hard work due to the fact that your brain structure is permanent. HTE mild autism will make it extremely difficult to find employment or maintain friends. 90% of HFA (high functioning autistic) college gradautes are unemployed. However, I sitll believe this group has a chance due to the halo effect. But it will require a lot of work.

Unattractive + mildly autistic = literal nightmare mode in the video game of life. Not only are people turned off by how you look, you cannot compensate for it with your natural neurotypical social skills. And neuortypicals can sense this "dual wielding" nature of you and smell the horrid genetic incompatibility of yourself. This will lead to them instincitvely bullying you and isolating you from socially conforming in an attempt to instinctively eradicate your genes from the gene pool. I mean who would want to date the friendless, jobless, virgin depressed loser?

If you ever wonder why you are a 24 yr old guy who appears to be "normal" but have to go to the gym for 3 years just to be able to make a female acquaintance at uni (not even a friend) or wonder why you have no friends or wonder why you cannot function at work or wonder why everyone is able to enter the flow state after putting in only half the effort you have put in, just remember that its not your fault. Neurotypicals can sense genetic incompatibility and will try to isolate you from society.
Mods please pin this thread :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: