Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LOOKS ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE!

And he's not even an actual Chad. I'm surprised she got so obsessed like this

Your looks determine 98.9% your potential in life. Anything else is cope

His personality shined through his physical appearance.

Also jfl his name is literally chad

I would skull fuck the shit out of that blonde bimbo. On god :feelsohh:

Just be pest exterminator pill (JBPE)

Dumb foid
I truly can't figure out why she instantly fell in love with him. Guess HTNs-Chadlites have it easier than a thought. I thought only legit Chads got foids instantly falling for them

I truly can't figure out why she instantly fell in love with him. Guess HTNs-Chadlites have it easier than a thought. I thought only legit Chads got foids instantly falling for them
This is a Outlier ok

Shit happends once in a blue moon

He`s likely a tallfag too

chads are rare

even without chad, foids are perfectly capable of acting like their current partner or romantic interest is chad

it might not be the same thing, but foids think they deserve a relationship with chad and will try to live out their dreams even with a normie

in fact, most relationships are like that on some level

chads are rare

even without chad, foids are perfectly capable of acting like their current partner or romantic interest is chad

it might not be the same thing, but foids think they deserve a relationship with chad and will try to live out their dreams even with a normie

in fact, most relationships are like that on some level
I guess there is some truth in this