Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookmaxing is useless for curries, unless you're 8+ don't try.

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Lookmaxed and still kissless virgin at 24, must be because I'm a manlet aswell.

What is your height because you seem like a low tier normie.

I'd much rather look like you.

fakecel gtfo ahit head

Dingus_Incel said:
What is your height because you seem like a low tier normie.

5'10, don't forget I'm 24, I got no social status and my personality is shit after all years of inceldom. Low tier normies gets a gf with social status and personality.

Bushladen008 said:

7u1wdqL.jpg

vmnXoeZ.jpg

Second guy looks chad-lite, is that you?

Why am I not suprised you have one of those shitty noses. Curries can never escape the bird beak nose.

Bushladen008 said:
5'10, don't forget I'm 24, I got no social status and my personality is shit after all years of inceldom. Low tier normies gets a gf with social status and personality.

If the 2nd picture is you, then you could probably get a gf. You're problem is probably social autism and being awkward/shy/weird. If you really tried to put yourself out there you could get someone, but she would probably be low tier as well. I can guarantee she won't be a virgin either.

NegroKing said:
Why am I not suprised you have one of those shitty noses. Curries can never escape the bird beak nose.

Yeah the shitty nose is dead sentence.

Dingus_Incel said:
If the 2nd picture is you you could probably get a gf. You're problem is probably social autism and being awkward/shy/weird. If you really tried to put yourself out there you could get someone, but she would probably be low tier as well. I can guarantee she won't be a virgin either.

Basically a low tier roastie that will cuck me, I rather stay virgin.

hindustan_zindabad said:
fakecel gtfo ahit head

I'm not fakecel. Never got a date from a female , let alone a compliment.

I might be better looking for you but I'm still subhuman in the eyes of females.

2nd pic is one of the most handsome curries I've ever seen. What looksmaxing did you get?

Also, GFTO Chad.

Can we fuckin ban this fakecel, he is posting his chad face all over this form. Last thing we need is another zyros.

WTF!?
That guy on the picture with 5'10'' is upper part of "normie" tier.

existentialhack said:
2nd pic is one of the most handsome curries I've ever seen. What looksmaxing did you get?

Also, GFTO Chad.

No lol, I look worse in real life , good light + angle position, I'm actually impressed with the picture myself.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Can we fuckin ban this fakecel, he is posting his chad face all over this form. Last thing we need is another zyros.

It's a selfie i got after 30+ pictures , zyros mogs the living out of me.

5lbijpw.jpg

Bushladen008 said:

7u1wdqL.jpg

vmnXoeZ.jpg

Please leave us. You are an upper tier pathetic failed normie, so pathetic that you are posting your pic on incels.is for attention/validation. This is not your freaking reddit rateme sub. Please take your shit in an appropriate place.

chudur-budur said:
Please leave us. You are an upper tier pathetic failed normie, so pathetic that you are posting your pic on incels.is for attention/validation. This is not your freaking reddit rateme sub. Please take your shit in an appropriate place.

Take a good look at the picture I posted above garbage eye area , giant nose, slightly recessed chin, no defined jawline, curry , poor vision, voice sound retarded . Im truecel and anyone who say otherwise is coping.

Bushladen008 said:
No lol, I look worse in real life , good light + angle position, I'm actually impressed with the picture myself.

5lbijpw.jpg

Okey fine, that side profile is pretty subhuman. You can stay

Bushladen008 said:

5lbijpw.jpg

You look alright you fool. 
r/inceltears is right: many here ARE suffering from all kinds of mental issues rather than having actual problems with their looks.

Red Shambhala said:
r/inceltears is right: many here ARE suffering from all kinds of mental issues rather than having actual problems with their looks.

Exactly, these pathetic adult males are acting just like those freaking teenage girls, their life is so easy and in so tutorial mode that they need to spice it up by inventing artificial problems and issues. Moronic beta cucks.

Bushladen008 said:

5lbijpw.jpg

q1jNxiz.jpg

Red Shambhala said:

He'll never do "well" with women, but he can certainly easily get a girlfriend.

Some of you guys can't rate for shit, this is 2017 you cunts, if you think being average is enough you're deluded.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Okey fine, that side profile is pretty subhuman. You can stay

Glad to see you understand.

I'm curry, and you look better than I do

I'm a currycel and you look way better than me.

Vision said:
I'm a currycel and you look way better than me.

Just be white theory would have worked for me, I actually prefer curry skin, no sun burns or need for sunscreens but when it comes to dating curry is the less attractive of all race. I'm also Afghan, we are considered low status like Somalians.

You look good and can pass as a white male. I'll rather look like you

Don't listen to the white boys calling you fakecel, they really don't know how hard it is for curries.

Bushladen008 said:
Just be white theory would have worked for me, I actually prefer curry skin, no sun burns or need for sunscreens but when it comes to dating curry is the less attractive of all race. I'm also Afghan, we are considered low status like Somalians.

Curries are at the bottom of the barrel anywhere in the world. In London, Afghan thugs are slaying. I never knew afghans are considered low status like somalians. I see a lot more attractive afghans in UK than attractive curries.

Krispinwah said:
Don't listen to the white boys calling you fakecel, they really don't know how hard it is for curries.

He doesn't even look like a curry tho.

Agent_Coper said:
He doesn't even look like a curry tho.

If I saw him IRL, I would have guessed he was white or half Turkish, half white. Women are probably better at picking up on a guy's ethnicity, though.

Bushladen008 said:

You don't look like a curry dude. I was wondering if you were mixed and only half curry. I thought you might be half white or something. I was going to ask you where you're from. But you said it. You are an Afghan, Afghans aren't curries lol. You could pass for an Iranian or a Turk.

This is what I think when I hear South asian:

39215724-KAMALAPURAM-INDIA-02-FABRUARY-2015-Indian-man-on-a-marketplace-close-to-Hampi-Stock-Photo.jpg

521685.jpg

Indian_Man_with_Mustache.JPG

This is what I think when I hear Afghan:

elderly-afghan-man.jpg

a3101bd90f65b4529d0dc85f66d10535--character-reference-pakistani.jpg

dea6f8a4217978b59fb9c141992abae7--afghan-asia.jpg

Also if I may ask, What ethnicity are you?

Bushladen008 said:
Yeah the shitty nose is dead sentence.

Basically a low tier roastie that will cuck me, I rather stay virgin.

I'm not fakecel. Never got a date from a female , let alone a compliment.

I might be better looking for you but I'm still subhuman in the eyes of females.

Just goes to show that even a psl 4-5 looksmaxed male is fucked. Like OP said, even if you get a low tier roastard then it'll still fuck CHAD or high tier normie while you browse this forum

Bushladen008 said:

That's what I thought, you don't look like a curry. Afghans are not curries, afghans are ethnically closer to iranians and most iranians are good looking. And afghans are lower status not because of their looks, but because of their pea sized brains. Most afghans are dumb as fuck (but most iranians are extremely smart). You are so dumb that you lack any clear concept of ethnicity and race. You can't get laid not because of your look, you are severely autistic like most other afghans, that's why you can't get laid.

Bushladen008 said:

looksmaxing is useless no matter how you look to begin with. women can sense your genetic makeup and as soon as they realize you're a fake chad who used to be an incel,it's over. women crave for natural chads, not looksmaxed incels

Bro you're not even ugly, you're Chad lite!

Bushladen008 said:

7u1wdqL.jpg

vmnXoeZ.jpg

Come to Brasil bro you will slay eazy ^_^

You look like a normie. Get out!

Also, for the user who wondered what stuff he did for looksmaxing--clearly he got a nose job, keeps his eyebrows clean and even got jaw implants. Also, no wonder you don't look like a curry... you're Afghan! Afghans are not curry because your skin is too pale for that. I agree that having a big nose is a death sentence, it's the only reason I'm an incel. Speaking of incels, you are not an incel, but a mentalcel.

Eh, I'd at least try it if I were a 6. I'm looksmaxed and I'm still a 3.

DankIncel said:
Also if I may ask, What ethnicity are you?
Tajik

chudur-budur said:
That's what I thought, you don't look like a curry. Afghans are not curries, afghans are ethnically closer to iranians and most iranians are good looking. And afghans are lower status not because of their looks, but because of their pea sized brains. Most afghans are dumb as fuck (but most iranians are extremely smart). You are so dumb that you lack any clear concept of ethnicity and race. You can't get laid not because of your look, you are severely autistic like most other afghans, that's why you can't get laid.
Calm down mate,  since nobody used kebabcel I though currycel was for brown incels not South Asian specifically.

oblivioncel said:
looksmaxing is useless no matter how you look to begin with. women can sense your genetic makeup and as soon as they realize you're a fake chad who used to be an incel,it's over. women crave for natural chads, not looksmaxed incels

It's ironic because girls are the fakest.
9102861056_83aba87c18_z.jpg

Sub8Hate said:
Bro you're not even ugly, you're Chad lite!

I don't have the frame or the height to be Chad lite.

you have autism if you look like that and can't get a girl, even with your side profile

work on your inhibition and social skills

You mog the hell out of me. If you are incel I have absolutely no hope

Bushladen008 said:
Tajik

Calm down mate,  since nobody used kebabcel I though currycel was for brown incels not South Asian specifically.

It's ironic because girls are the fakest.
9102861056_83aba87c18_z.jpg

I don't have the frame or the height to be Chad lite.

I think the correct term should be kabulicel.

You are basically white. Not good looking enough to slay, but you sure as shit can be a normie.

If that's really you in the second picture, you might be one of the worst cases of metalceldom around here.

Alex_Bones said:
If that's really you in the second picture, you might be one of the worst cases of metalceldom around here.

Yeah that's me, should I seek therapy or something ? I don't think myself as ugly but I never got compliments from females outside my family.

ilieknothing said:
You mog the hell out of me. If you are incel I have absolutely no hope

same

Bushladen008 said:
> Tajik
> curry
choose one

btw can't you just get an arranged marriage or something similar? Like your parents get you an Afghan virgin bride (That might also be a Stacy)?

dude if youre not slaying 5-8s on the regular, something is terribly wrong. youre either borderline retarded or a larping phaggot.