Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LOOKISM TIER-LIST

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★

S+ Face
S Height
A Race
B Muscles
C Personality, Dick Size
D Clothes

Opinions?

UPDATED LIST

S+ Face, Height
S Race
A
B Muscles
C Personality, Dick Size
D Clothes

Last edited:
Maybe I would switch Personality with Gymmaxing tbh

Height s+, face s

Race should be s+

Dick over gym. Also none of these traits alone matter since you need enough of everything to be attractive.

Last edited:
Cope. Face > else.
Still height is a very mogger trait I think it deserves a spot in S+ tier. But face is the MOST important trait there is.

Also people overestimate dickpill why I put it so low, even if you got a 3 incher, if you manage to get to the point where a woman sees it she will probably still fuck with you, I can't see a world where a woman reject someone over a small dick. Shell probably shit talk you, make fun of u and make u feel like shit etc but I doubt she wouldnt pity fuck you anyway.

Dick over gym. Also none of these traits alone matter since you need enough of everything to be attractive.
Also people overestimate dickpill why I put it so low, even if you got a 3 incher, if you manage to get to the point where a woman sees it she will probably still fuck with you, I can't see a world where a woman reject someone over a small dick. Shell probably shit talk you, make fun of u and make u feel like shit etc but I doubt she wouldnt pity fuck you anyway.

For a woman to really want you, you need to be a dick mogger. Of course dicklets can still get sex but it's not the same as what a real chad or even just a normie dick mogger gets.

Dickpill should be in A tier

Height and face are two in the same at the top. But 5/10 6'4 dude mogs 6/10 5'11 dude tbh

Still height is a very mogger trait I think it deserves a spot in S+ tier. But face is the MOST important trait there is.

The dickpill is a normie sexhaver pill. Always has been. Only moggers with prospects or already sexhavers consider the dickpill as relevant to inceldom.

The dickpill is a normie sexhaver pill. Always has been. Only moggers with prospects or already sexhavers consider the dickpill as relevant to inceldom.

True. I have a respectable penis but I'll never get to use it, so it doesn't matter :feelsrope:

personality is a cope just remove it completly

bru.. even as a truecel knowing that your dick is too small is true nightmare.

Inshallah you speak the truth

For a woman to really want you, you need to be a dick mogger. Of course dicklets can still get sex but it's not the same as what a real chad or even just a normie dick mogger gets.
I agree that having a small dick is bad for your sex life and esteem.

But it does not stop you from losing your inceldom so its irrelevant to being an incel. Very minor problem.

Ofc having a small dick is just shit though, it will make your life cancer with women and hard to keep a girl because u cant please her. But like I said, this is a secondary problem, it wont stop u from stop being an incel.

personality is a cope just remove it completly
Personality is not fully cope, you need to at least be able to hold a basic conversation with someone because unless you are a Chad model if you got 0 inter-personal skills it will be hard to even get to the point of having sex. But yes it's a pretty low-stat.

bru.. even as a truecel knowing that your dick is too small is true nightmare.
For me It is secondary because I was never a sexhaver beyond paying whores. But It is just the conclusion I reached. For me It is lore severe having this fucking face or being a manlet.

For me It is secondary because I was never a sexhaver beyond paying whores. But It is just the conclusion I reached. For me It is lore severe having this fucking face or being a manlet.
how much cost the whores in moroco? (it is for a friend) :feelshehe:

Hair is missing.
Hair is life.