Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lookism plays an important role in unborn baby killing aka abortion

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Sometimes I get overwhelmed thinking about how some mothers want to kill their own defenseless kids like that, but think about it, fetuses are very ugly.

Most of these women wouldn't be ok with killing a toddler for instance, since toddlers look cute.

They will then come up with excuses as to why it's ok to kill the former but not the latter, like "they still don't have a nervous system!" and shit like that. If that was the true problem, you could just anesthetize a toddler and kill them.

There's also the fact people are not even seeing the poor fetuses before they come out, which also plays a role against them.

Lookism is the lower case "g" god of this fallen world.

Women like to harm defenseless creatures based on their look, and solely their look. I'm still amazed by all the far fetched arguments and shitty excuse they come up with to justify this revolting behavior.

Women like to harm defenseless creatures based on their look, and solely their look. I'm still amazed by all the far fetched arguments and shitty excuse they come up with to justify this revolting behavior.
Women get their own children, who only exist because they had sex, killed on command with tax payer money, whereas men get jailed every day because they looked at infinitely replicable pixels representing naked children (or even teens for that matter, sometimes even cartoons), without even paying anything for it or anything of the kind.

Thank God I have the Holy Ghost inside of me and have been bought by the blood or else I'd eventually have gone ER. This world is a very distasteful joke right now. The levels of evil and injustice are simply insane.

Women get their own children, who only exist because they had sex, killed on command
That's because they want to play the conservative bigotry card with all the benefits of the cock carroussel. They want it all, and anything that is in their way to infinite pleasure has to be canceled of this earth, one way or another.

The only reason p*********e are chased is because they don't give attention to mature foids.

Foids won't abort if they were impregnated by 6'5 blonde blue eyed Chad

If they get impregnated by sub-chad men, they will abort the baby

Nice take. Is actually true. What separates both things is looks. Fetus looks literally like a lizard.

Is true.

I think that depending on the convenience, they'll abort even Chad's baby. But of course they'll generally be less inclined to do so compared to betabuxx's baby.

We live in such a disgusting and evil abomination of a society, yet normies say right-wingers, christians and nationalists are disgusting. I'm sure way more than 6 million babies have been killed, yet those millions don't matter:feelsLSD: