Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL lookism.net = a site that exists solely because of tinder frustration

U

uninstall

Banned
-
lookism.net is a site that exists because:

1. sub 8s don't do well on tinder
2. most of the faggots there do not realize that they can do very well offline

most of the faggots on lookism are strong 7s but since this IS NOT enough to do well on tinder, they have created an entire website dedicated to obsessing over zygos, dick size, nose size, ear size, mewing...etc.

without tinder and online dating as a whole there won't be lookism, for no 18 year old would give a fuck that his nose is slightly too big

the faggots their are way more handsome than you realize

arguably there are no people there below 6 tbh

but as I told you - tinder is sub 8 or death

as a 6-7 or even a 5 you can get matches on tinder

but they won't amount to much

the faggots on lookism are just that faggots - worshiping faggy lookin models like chico lakowski, bateman and other new age faggots who think they are gods because of social media

somebody should start a website:

virgins only

Looking for a beta 5 to marry

Not everything is about tinder

Lookism is like sluthate's son i guess. Tons of different information about looks theory. But yes, its hilarious when you see some chadlites there. WTF are u doing here man???

I think that good looking guys who can't get laid on Tinder are incompetent.

Market yourself like Chad. Put pics of yourself doing Chad things, instead of selfies you think look good.

You sell an image, not your look.

If you're a 7, you have everything you need to get laid. Below 4 is where shit gets bleak.

Not everything is about tinder

it is

have you seen the rate me posts?

they are all literally 18 year old faggots who are easily 7s

but 7s does not work for tinder and they bitch and moan day after day

lookism.net is a site that exists because:

1. sub 8s don't do well on tinder
2. most of the faggots there do not realize that they can do very well offline

most of the faggots on lookism are strong 7s but since this IS NOT enough to do well on tinder, they have created an entire website dedicated to obsessing over zygos, dick size, nose size, ear size, mewing...etc.

without tinder and online dating as a whole there won't be lookism, for no 18 year old would give a fuck that his nose is slightly too big

the faggots their are way more handsome than you realize

arguably there are no people there below 6 tbh

but as I told you - tinder is sub 8 or death

as a 6-7 or even a 5 you can get matches on tinder

but they won't amount to much

the faggots on lookism are just that faggots - worshiping faggy lookin models like chico lakowski, bateman and other new age faggots who think they are gods because of social media
This forum on the other hand has the ugliest community I have ever seen. JFL when you call Zyros and Gambler Chadlite.

it is

I glanced at Lookism once and left. Appeared to be a normie haven and I couldn't relate.

Lookism is like sluthate's son i guess. Tons of different information about looks theory. But yes, its hilarious when you see some chadlites there. WTF are u doing here man???

chadlite DOES not work for tinder unless he is 8+

and they are autistic faggots who can't talk to women anyway

and pay for 10 boosts and then play some redpill texting game

but that shit DOES NOT WORK when SUB 8

and they get ghosted and nothing happens

then they come to lookism and blame their zyggos or something

This forum on the other hand has the ugliest community I have ever seen. JFL when you call Zyros and Gambler Chadlite.

zyros and gambler and easily 6s

NOT ENOUGH FOR TINDER BY A LARGE MARGIN

but they can do well in real life if they were not autistic pussies mentalcel retards

I was just banned there, and this is what they gave me as a ban reason

Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: yo mama is a cheap hooker
Ban will be lifted: Never

zyros and gambler and easily 6s

NOT ENOUGH FOR TINDER BY A LARGE MARGIN

but they can do well in real life if they were not autistic pussies mentalcel retards
Zyros still has pretty little frame, actually. But his face is somewhat good, especially with long hair. Who the Gambler is?

You’re seeing the guys that post pics, uglier guys aren’t going to post generally.

This is a INCEL forum after alll

Tons of black pilled Chads there as well.

The good looking Lookism user meme needs to end tbh.

There are no Chads at lookism.

i am convinced that over 50% of the incel community is made of tinder frustrated faggots

Well, RL expectations mirror Tinder ones for a lot of women nowadays.

Well, RL expectations mirror Tinder ones for a lot of women nowadays.

no they don't

don't think that every average girl has a social circle allowing her to find an endless supplies of 6'3" green eyed dudes with 50 inch bideltoids and 8 inch cocks

no they don't

don't think that every average girl has a social circle allowing her to find an endless supplies of 6'3" green eyed dudes with 50 inch bideltoids and 8 inch cocks

Girls go out, they meet good-looking guys at clubs or bars, doesn't have to be social circle. Some of the ones who don't simply take time to "find themselves". Sure, there are looksmatched couples but a lot of average guys find themselves rarely getting an average girl. Hypergamy isn't AS extreme but it's scarily close.

I can understand their frustration. Some people can get dates out of nowhere thanks to tinder. They have to grind and make connections or join groups.

It's like ferrari owners envying private jet owners. Both are living well but they still have a totally different experience.

I can understand their frustration. Some people can get dates out of nowhere thanks to tinder. They have to grind and make connections or join groups.

It's like ferrari owners envying private jet owners. Both are living well but they still have a totally different experience.

true

but fuck tinder

the world existed before it

and will continue long after every bite of tinder is under ground

no they don't

they can fuck those guys on tinder so thats what their expectations are, an average guy who has fucked chad will settle for a 6/10 who has betabux, but they wont ever want to be with a 5/10 or below. girls have lower sex drive so they are willing to wait for chad

they can fuck those guys on tinder so thats what their expectations are, an average guy who has fucked chad will settle for a 6/10 who has betabux, but they wont ever want to be with a 5/10 or below. girls have lower sex drive so they are willing to wait for chad

most girls don't have tinder tbh

almost every girl has used some form of online dating before, some girls "quit" because they're tired of chads ghosting them, but then they come back to it after a couple months of being bored

Lookism extremists think it's over for 5 and 6/10 men. It's definitely not.

it is

Yup. Nailed it. They're also a bunch of entitled narcissists who don't even care about getting laid but really just want to be "worshipped" so seek any attention they can get.

Yup. Nailed it. They're also a bunch of entitled narcissists who don't even care about getting laid but really just want to be "worshipped" so seek any attention they can get.

yes

they are essentially competing who is more swaggy and handsome

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back