Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “Lookism isn’t real! It’s all in your head bro!”

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
It pisses me off to no end when people say this. How hard is it to admit that these two men will be treated differently based on how they look?

The next time someone says lookism “isn’t real” and it’s “all in your head bro” we should say the same about misogyny, transphobia, and homophobia and see how they react.

They are both truecel in 2019
:feelskek:

Either way, Chad and and a truecel will get treated differently, even if the chad is treated differently from Gigachad

Soon gigachads will have to pay for sex

Soon gigachads will have to pay for sex
I’ve been predicting this.

On my old account I had before Sans, my signature was “The Chads of today are the Incels of tomorrow.”

The 80/20 rule has become the 90/10 rule. It will soon be the 95/5 rule, and then the 99/1 rule. With female standards rising day by day, the number of men who are acceptable will continue to decrease, until there is just one left and all four billion women in the world are fighting over one man.

And then, even he won’t be good enough.
It will be over for not just many men, but for every man.

This is just the beginning of the end.

The first guy should go to the gym and he will look just like the second guy teehee

I’ve been predicting this.

On my old account I had before Sans, my signature was “The Chads of today are the Incels of tomorrow.”

The 80/20 rule has become the 90/10 rule. It will soon be the 95/5 rule, and then the 99/1 rule. With female standards rising day by day, the number of men who are acceptable will continue to decrease, until there is just one left and all four billion women in the world are fighting over one man.

And then, even he won’t be good enough.
It will be over for not just many men, but for every man.

This is just the beginning of the end.

What year will that be, the year 3000? I don't see it happening in our lifetime, bud. When it does happen, though, foids will be enslaving horses for their own sexual pleasure. They already choose dogs over humans. I mean, it's inevitable.

It May be in some of the younger cels’ lifetime if they make it to like 2100 or something like that. By 3000, Society will probably be long gone.

The first guy should go to the gym and he will look just like the second guy teehee

He just missed face day, teehee.
It May be in some of the younger cels’ lifetime if they make it to like 2100 or something like that. By 3000, Society will probably be long gone.

Year 3000 was a cultural reference. It's been used as a generic date, broadly meaning "the future not in our lifetimes."

But you're right about society being long gone by the year 3000.

Last edited:
I will give you a saudi and you give me a syrian. I want beautiful white kids so they dont suffer loke me
come and get arranged marriage bro. lol plenty of desperate singles and war brides :feelskek:

some are simply cursed, yes

well lookism is one of last real truths in the world