Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism is absolute, heightism is absolute

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★
I am going to rope idk, it'd take max 30 minutes hanging from the ceiling to end this ordeal, stupid long unbreaking misery once and for all, I don't give a fk about pain or shit like that.

My life is shit, absolute undiluted shit without even a second of any respite, everyone of my normie friends have ascended for all those copers who think normies can't ascend, they do, they just need height and a friend circle.

I have no desires and motivation to do left anymore, I just study to avoid being even more of a failure. This fear can make me do only so much. My life is shit, most prolly I'll be a wagie for nothing. I refuse to work, I'll hang myself before being a 40 year old wagie manlet who rots in some apartment to his death.
@wereqryan

Good luck but you'll pussy up of roping but if you do it ne careful and don't paralyse yr self r become brain dead
That part sounds horrible and with the shitty luck I've, i've no doubt that I'll most probably end up like that

I have no desires and motivation to do left anymore, I just study to avoid being even more of a failure. This fear can make me do only so much.
incel life is all stick and no carrot. how is a guy supposed to stay sane and happy like this?

You wouldn't have to wage slave for Chads if you lived in Incelistan. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist yet. :feelsbadman:

become brain dead
Isn't brain death exactly what you want when you rope?

incel life is all stick and no carrot. how is a guy supposed to stay sane and happy like this?
This is a great way to describe it. There's nothing to do except to LDAR.

It's not a stick, it's a fkin flail, the emptiness, worthlessness, psychological and physical weakness combined with the acute sexual frustration is no simple thing to bear, it's unbearable and is destroying me from within. The logical conclusion and endgame of all this is death.
This is a great way to describe it. There's nothing to do except to LDAR.
Not when you're enrolled in some STEM undergrad program, there's no LDAR, you've to work for nothing, there's nobody and nothing that I have to look after when I grow old, I have no reason to go through this shit for just more suffering in return

Last edited:
You're stressed from college so you think of roping, pretty normal. If time goes back I wouldn't have wasted those 4 useless stupid years there, here I am rotting with no job.

all those copers who think normies can't ascend, they do, they just need height and a friend circle
At[UWSL] least you have higher iq than 99% of people on this forum[/UWSL]

At[UWSL] least you have higher iq than 99% of people on this forum[/UWSL]
Ofc most people on this planet are normies and they do just fine and date beckies, even occasional stacies from their workplaces and friend circles, ofc the street walking drunk low class foid is tinder chad only although even they mostly fk and cohabit with normies all the times cos chad is just so rare. This cope that normies have similar lives to us is just crap propagated by fakecels. Those same foids wouldn't even talk to me for that matter.

Ofc most people on this planet are normies and they do just fine and date beckies, even occasional stacies from their workplaces and friend circles, ofc the street walking drunk low class foid is tinder chad only although even they mostly fk and cohabit with normies all the times cos chad is just so rare. This cope that normies have similar lives to us is just crap propagated by fakecels.
Einstein iq. I dont think any normie ever struggles with relationships tbh. The only difference between chad and normie is the quality of the girls imo