Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lookism in Super Sentai (Power rangers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

Since most people are zoomers they probably dunno what I'm talking about. For those who do, note I am talking about Super Sentai which is the original version of power rangers before they made the US version.

Some people think the west is obsessed with lookism compared to everywhere else but that's bs. The east is guilty as well.

I was going on a nostalgia trip today going through the opening and ending themes of various super Sentai series.

I was on the late 90s ones coz back then filesharing wasn't as easy as it is today. But anyway when I see the later 00 to 10s series, I don't even feel like they're the same show.

So what's the difference?

If you look throw the video above you will notice that the stars have a more rough action type look from the start to the 90s. Kind of makes sense, these guys are supposed to be super solders who have some from of athletic part in their real life counter part. They're supposed to beat up monsters not look pretty.

However from the mid 00s onwards they seem to focus more on getting j-pop stars to do the work. Yeah I know some people say they are ugly but this is for Japanese audience so try focus on that point ok?

Anyway wasn't the theme supposed to be about masked super soldiers protecting the world from monsters? Why the fuck do they still need to make them all pretty boys/girls now? It actually makes it even less realisitc since you got all these twinks doing it instead of actual martial artists with the proper frame.

Look at this shit. Half the stuff seems more like a comedy slice of life reality show over an actual super Sentai series.

Even Japan in order to keep the audience engaged, they need to get all these more visually appealing dudes to play masked soldiers jfl. Lookism really is a global thing and it's only getting worse!!!

Interesting. Bookmarked.

Since most people are zoomers they probably dunno what I'm talking about.
I'm a 20 year old zoomer and i know about this shit.
I loved watching this as a kid. Both Power Rangers and super sentai were amazing.
Even Kamen Rider

The difference is that in Asia they openly admit good-looking people are superior whereas in the West they tell you this "we're all born equal" bs. Asians are blackpilled on looks which is also why they love whites so much since they're good-looking.

guys let's talk about how Billy was supposed to be the ugly nerd
81fed73150f839db538ab9f2d18df6c4.jpg

he was supposed to have a harder time with ladies than Zack
latest