Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lookism in psychiatry?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
A few years ago[UWSL] I told my foid psychiatrist about depression, anxiety and getting bullied in school. [/UWSL]

She prescribed me Risperidone, quetiapine and a mood stabilizer drug (valproate)

And those three are still the meds I have to this day.

She said she won't prescribe me adderall and benzos because she thought I would get addicted to it.

Do you think if I was good looking I would've gotten better meds?

Also, when I told her about my bullying story, she didn't believed me. She thought I was the bully and it was all in my head JFL

Is it because I showed no facial expressions when I said it or is it because I am ugly?

Last edited:
That's therapy in a nutshell, they tell you it's all in your head and then prescribe a bunch of kike pills to try and make you forget

Psychology is a pseudo-science because it's basically what the psychiatrist thinks, so said psychiatrist could just pull whatever out of his/her ass and call it a day. Medicine is objective, but psychology and psychiatry don't make sense because they are entirely subjective. Psychiatrists are crooks.

Lookism influences all humans social behaviors

DUDE FUCKING THROW THAT SHIT OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW

FUCK YOUR PSYCHIATRIST

Dude, you're blackpilled:blackpill: and you trust and believe your psychiatrist?

Your parents force you or some shit??!?

DUDE FUCKING THROW THAT SHIT OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW

FUCK YOUR PSYCHIATRIST

Dude, you're blackpilled:blackpill: and you trust and believe your psychiatrist?

Your parents force you or some shit??!?
My parents force me to go to my psychiatrist and force me to take my meds :feelsbadman:

My parents force me to go to my psychiatrist and force me to take my meds :feelsbadman:
Fuck it, I'm gonna risk my ego for this.

Ok dude I'll link a video and you can tell your parents why they shouldn't force you with meds.

Honestly you can go to the channel and search for the playlist, I can't really post it here.

By the way, he did a critique of women and incels, you guys can have your own opinions about that. Search within the channel.

Google itself says it all.

What are the risks of risperidone?

Risperidone side effects
  • parkinsonism (trouble moving)
  • akathisia (restlessness and urge to move)
  • dystonia (muscle contractions that cause twisting and repetitive movements that you can't control)
  • tremors (uncontrollable rhythmic movement in one part of your body)
  • sleepiness and fatigue.
  • dizziness.
  • anxiety.
  • blurred vision.

The most commonly reported side effects at the start of therapy include nausea, vomiting, and indigestion; these effects are usually transient. Sedative effects occur most often in patients receiving combination therapy. (valproate)

Quetiapine rebalances dopamine and serotonin to improve thinking, mood, and behavior.

It fucks you up, fucks your mood up, makes you dizzy, all fucking sick symbols, these are the side effects.

They don't work.

His mum and dad come on don't do this to your child, stop being so stupid. You guys wanna kill him?

Literally every single post here points it out to it being corrupt. Stop forcing him to take psychedelics.

I can't believe people so much older than me raising a child hadn't even done a google search about the side effects of these drugs they keep feeding their children. Fucking shameful. It's horrid.

did the meds help you at all because for me they didn't

Google itself says it all.

What are the risks of risperidone?

Risperidone side effects
  • parkinsonism (trouble moving)
  • akathisia (restlessness and urge to move)
  • dystonia (muscle contractions that cause twisting and repetitive movements that you can't control)
  • tremors (uncontrollable rhythmic movement in one part of your body)
  • sleepiness and fatigue.
  • dizziness.
  • anxiety.
  • blurred vision.

The most commonly reported side effects at the start of therapy include nausea, vomiting, and indigestion; these effects are usually transient. Sedative effects occur most often in patients receiving combination therapy. (valproate)

Quetiapine rebalances dopamine and serotonin to improve thinking, mood, and behavior.

It fucks you up, fucks your mood up, makes you dizzy, all fucking sick symbols, these are the side effects.

They don't work.

His mum and dad come on don't do this to your child, stop being so stupid. You guys wanna kill him?

Literally every single post here points it out to it being corrupt. Stop forcing him to take psychedelics.
I can't believe people so much older than me raising a child hadn't even done a google search about the side effects of these drugs they keep feeding their children. Fucking shameful. It's horrid.
I experienced a horrible side effect of risperidone called "tardive dyskinesia" a few days ago. My mother saw me in agony so she brought me to the hospital. And even though the doctor already explained to my mother that it is the side effect of taking risperidone, she still forces me to take it JFL

I don’t know but i got the same answer from different psychiatrists. I think they are just afraid you will get addicted to it because they know that your life is so shit that you will eventually also abuse them and they could end up being responsible for your downfall

A few years ago[UWSL] I told my foid psychiatrist about depression, anxiety and getting bullied in school. [/UWSL]

She prescribed me Risperidone, quetiapine and a mood stabilizer drug (valproate)

She said she won't prescribe me adderall and benzos because she thought I would get addicted to it.

Also, when I told her about my bullying story, she didn't believed me. She thought I was the bully and it was all in my head JFL

Is it because I showed no facial expressions when I said it or is it because I am ugly?
GET IT THROUGH YOUR MIND
EVERY AREA OF LIFE IS EFFECTED BY LOOKISM EG BLACKPILL

ALMOST EVERY NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE NOT INITIATED IS DE FACTO LOOKISM IN OPERATION

I experienced a horrible side effect of risperidone called "tardive dyskinesia" a few days ago. My mother saw me in agony so she brought me to the hospital. And even though the doctor already explained to my mother that it is the side effect of taking risperidone, she still forces me to take it JFL
People valorize the drugs, and then valorize the side effects, too, so that the excuses they've made for their psychological problems seem medically valid, physically real.

I think you're lying you can't be saying JFL right now, I'm not trying to give you some panic attack but this is really impacting your brain.

Please tell your mother, if they don't listen run to the fucking police station or tell your psychiatrist your mother tried to drug you.

I think you're lying you can't be saying JFL right now, I'm not trying to give you some panic attack but this is really impacting your brain.
Yeah, I think it really has impaired my judgement. I now always have the urge to laugh at situations that you're not supposed to laugh at.
Please tell your mother, if they don't listen run to the fucking police station or tell your psychiatrist your mother tried to drug you.
She believes that it's my fault because she thinks I took too much of it

It just helps me sleep and that's the only use for it that I can think of.
then there really isn't much use for it, convince your parents to stop giving you meds, easier said than done in your case

Yeah, I think it really has impaired my judgement. I now always have the urge to laugh at situations that you're not supposed to laugh at.
She believes that it's my fault because she thinks I took too much of it
Rightfully so.

Don't take too much of it, don't even take too little, they have little to no positive benefits, link these videos through WhatsApp or some other app to her.

By the way, why are you trying to vilify your mom when she prevents you.

Show her all this.

This is not a joke and should be taken seriously.

They should do genetic tests if you are prone to be addicted to certain pills.

This is the drug I used when I was in group therapy for the first time. It caused me to misremember certain names.

That's therapy in a nutshell, they tell you it's all in your head and then prescribe a bunch of kike pills to try and make you forget
Truth
But the funny thing is that it kind of makes sense. The rationale is that "maybe he'll get back on track with a bit of optimism and push in the right direction". The actual big realization is that almost all help you'll get anywhere treats the receiving person as a subject to manipulate and control rather than a person to connect with.

Getting genuine, personal guidance and connection is something a father should provide. The moment you're out seeking it from some whore in a white coat is when it's already over.