Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lookism in cartoons: Nausicaa's good guy vs bad guy, eye area

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
I am currenty watching "Nausicaa of the valley of the wind" (I remember watching it for the first time when I was about 8, and crying at the end) and it struck me the difference in looks between:
- Asbel the good guy
latest

- vs Kurotowa the bad guy
latest

Just look at the eye area for fuck's sake!
Of course it's a cartoon and not reality, but the fact that the authors chose THAT eye area for the evil guy vs a "regular" eye area for the good guy makes it an interesting lesson in lookism.

Do you think super saiyans in dragon ball are a subtle race pill? I always wondered why they turned into blonde and blue eyed people.

Second guy doesnt look incel tbh.

Do you think super saiyans in dragon ball are a subtle race pill? I always wondered why they turned into blonde and blue eyed people.
not a fan of Dragonball, but why not? in media we tend to connect blondness to power...

Cartoons/movies are blackpilled on looks tbh

Some animes also warn boys to the dangers of angry and abusive femoids.

they both mog me brutally.

No it stems from a fictional alien race that appear to humans in the form of blonde blue eyed people as to not alarm you by theyr true form.

Eyes

we have much to review gentlemen