Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lookism in action: claiming people you don't like are ugly

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I've noticed there's a common trend (even on here) that when people encounter someone they don't like they will claim that they are "ugly" even if they are conventionally attractive. People will go out of their way to LARP like the person they don't like is hideous or unattractive just because they don't like them. This is proof that most people mentally can't bring themselves to dislike attractive people so they convince themselves the person they hate is actually ugly. Why is it so hard for people to admit that people they don't like can be attractive and that looks has nothing to do with character?

For example, a lot of people will LARP that Ted Bundy was ugly when he literally used his looks to get females to trust him so he could torture and kill them. When people pretend that Bundy was "akchually ugly" because he was a serial killer they are basically announcing to the world that they can't bring themselves to dislike the good looking and that looks effects character/behavior in their mind. I've noticed similar behavior with other similar circumstances where people will pretend a person they dislike is ugly. You even see it on here tbh. I've 100% encountered threads where users will LARP certain people are ugly just because they dislike them when objectively the person they are calling ugly isn't ugly at all.

TL;DR When people claim others are ugly just because they dislike them it shows how people think looks is a reflection of character and not just a feature that effects outward appearance.

Ugly = bad
Anywhere, everywhere. There is no escape.

I have seen that with black women , They were all over Chris Brown and since he got into some trouble , now they claim he’s ugly :feelsseriously:

Most people her admit Ted Bundy was good looking and asshole Chads are good looking I don't know where the hell this topic is coming from.

I have seen that with black women , They were all over Chris Brown and since he got into some trouble , now they claim he’s ugly :feelsseriously:
JFL of course.

Most people her admit Ted Bundy was good looking and asshole Chads are good looking I don't know where the hell this topic is coming from.
Probably depends on the location/environment/culture tbh though I think it still effects every community to some extent since lookism is hardwired into humans. Some places I've been to they LARP that he was ugly and will try to act like he was some unibrow having caveman that just ooga boogad women with 0 charm while other places will admit he wasn't ugly.

Probably depends on the location/environment/culture tbh though I think it still effects every community to some extent since lookism is hardwired into humans. Some places I've been to they LARP that he was ugly and will try to act like he was some unibrow having caveman that just ooga boogad women with 0 charm while other places will admit he wasn't ugly.

he was at least a Chadlite if not a Chad. They find some bad pics of him and say he's ugly. It's the same with the people here who find the occasional ER pics and say he was good looking

he was at least a Chadlite if not a Chad. They find some bad pics of him and say he's ugly. It's the same with the people here who find the occasional ER pics and say he was good looking
Anyone who says Ted Bundy was not Chad or at least Chad lite is fooling themselves.

Women hate ugly guys which makes them hate us more.

Ted bundy was a chadlite, but that meant a lot more in the times before the internet and social media

The halo effect isn't something that's socialized into us.

It's in our DNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back