Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lookism advice and how it's a scam JFL

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Posted on various lookism boards over various sites including leddit. Every time i'd post all i get is red pilled information about lowering bodyfat and gymaxxing and then get called a normie.

Which is funny, because i get constant 3's on photofeeler. I'm a subhuman. i literally get 3s on photofeeler. i've uploaded dozens of pictures to photo feeler and none ever get above a 5, ever.

Looksmaxers are bluepilled, they don't understand when it's over. Since when did selfhelp guys take over the looksmaxx community. they continue to gaslight me and call me normie, they gaslight me by implying ascension is at 13% bodyfat. Do you not understand they can't fix face? I'm ugly as fuck, even when i was a skinny kid in elementary school i was ugly as fuck. This whole gymmaxxing lower body fat shit is a big cope and meme. It's over for me, don't you understand? That who PSL shit, where you take 2 off from your regular rating? I would easily be a 2 or 1 outta 10 male. and yet they're giving me red pilled advice and saying i'm average. JFL?????? I'm a 3 by normie standards there's no fixing it unless i have the most advanced surgery known to man.

If it’s easy to change it’s probably not a big deal. Haircuts can actually make a pretty good difference sometimes but it’s minuscule compared to other changes. Getting to low bodyfat is like seeing your baseline. Opposite Is true if you’re skinny like me, I’d probably look better with more mass on me and that’s what I’m going for.

looksmax.org definitely won’t hesitate, if you’re rated at least 4.5PSL there then your looks aren’t holding you back tbh

reddit are useless though, i see incel tier guys on there often and people are too high inhib to admit that it’s over to them

jfl @u if u think .org is going to sugarcoat ur looks, if anything its the opposite
if they say ur normie then u likely are and photofeeler is dogshit why would u even use it? ive seen literal chads get rated 5

Being healthy bmi is enough, dropping to 10-13%bf is cope, your face wont magically change.

Being healthy bmi is enough, dropping to 10-13%bf is cope, your face wont magically change.
You can see your jawline at those body fat levels, when you most likely won’t at 15%.

your personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference.

You can see your jawline at those body fat levels, when you most likely won’t at 15%.
If he looked good at low he would look good at normal, doesnt make that much of a difference unless he is young and muscled.

If he looked good at low he would look good at normal, doesnt make that much of a difference unless he is young and muscled.
Dumb cope. You can move up from incel normie if you looks max. If you were a truecel, it never began.

jfl @u if u think .org is going to sugarcoat ur looks, if anything its the opposite
if they say ur normie then u likely are and photofeeler is dogshit why would u even use it? ive seen literal chads get rated 5

org is pretty accurate but I can rate pic if you pm