Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Looking young for your age - good or bad?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
29 but someone thought I was 23 today, is that good or bad as a male?

The older you get, the better it gets and vice versa. :feelsthink:

What type of question is this?

Thing I'm concerned about is looking boyish when I should be a man by now.

Not looking like a seasoned man yet, getting man mogged.

'94.
23 is a grown man’s age, wtf are you taking about?

It depends. If your young looks stem from baby face then it's bad, on the other hand having glowing skin can make you look younger and still sexually dimorphic (so you don't look like a boy).
If you look 23 then I guess you don't have a babyface so I think it's good for you.

Don't look like a mans man, should've grown into one by now.

One of them :feelsYall:
I laugh at pussies scared to reveal information about themselves on this Site lmao. No-one cares and will doxx you. You are an irrelevant Inkwell. I was born on January 27th 1993.

It depends. If your young looks stem from baby face then it's bad, on the other hand having glowing skin can make you look younger and still sexually dimorphic (so you don't look like a boy).
If you look 23 then I guess you don't have a babyface so I think it's good for you.
Yes this is what I'm getting at, I dread to think what happens to a babyfacecel in the end. Do they just wake up and look dead one day or does the babyface follow them to the grave.

I'd say it's good.
Imo it's better to have people telling you that you look younger, rather than older.

I laugh at pussies scared to reveal information about themselves on this Site lmao. No-one cares and will doxx you. You are an irrelevant Inkwell. I was born on January 27th 1993.
@Intellau_Celistic What will you do with this information?

Tfw im 21 and constantly gets mistaken for being 15/16

Yes this is what I'm getting at, I dread to think what happens to a babyfacecel in the end. Do they just wake up and look dead one day or does the babyface follow them to the grave.
I'm a babyfacecel and 19 yo - in my case, it's mostly due to a recessed chin and prey eyes which won't go away without surgeries. I tried lean-maxxing and look nearly the same at 58 kg and 65 kg. Cashiers are always surprised when they see my ID.

I'd say it's good.
Imo it's better to have people telling you that you look younger, rather than older.
Yeah I guess so, it's just the baby-faced thing and always looking like prey.
Tfw im 21 and constantly gets mistaken for being 15/16
Ever walked past a school and been called to come back into school by someone who worked there? I did back around your age.
Incels are innocent.
:yes:
I'm a babyfacecel and 19 yo - in my case, it's mostly due to a recessed chin and prey eyes which won't go away without surgeries. I tried lean-maxxing and look nearly the same at 58 kg and 65 kg. Cashiers are always surprised when they see my ID.
That ID shit will go on for years to come, gets old after a while. Do you get the pregnant belly skinnyfat too?

That’s why you should never shave your beard

I remember one of my classmates thought I was a freshman when I was finishing my senior year lol