Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Looking like a kid has ruined my life. 23 now, look 14-16 at best. I've missed out on so much during my teenage years and early twenties.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
It has ruined my life in so many ways other than just not being able to get a girlfriend. It goes so much further than that.
Normal teens at 16-19 are driving cars, buying alcohol, going to clubs without having to worry about being called a kid or carded all the time, laughed at, bullied etc.. At 18 I looked like a child. It stopped me from living a healthy late teenage life and it makes me want to end it now. Looking like a kid ruins you as a guy.

I'm 23 now and still look like a hs freshman. How am I supposed to live a normal life like this? I've been a legal adult for 5 years, but get maturitymogged by 15 year olds. No one respects you or sees you as a man. It's a joke and it's a "life" not worth living.

>you'll appreciate it when you're 40
No, I won't. I'll be 6 feet under when I'm 40. Late teens and early twenties are supposed to be the best years of your life. I've spent these years looking like a fucking child. No girl wants a kid. They want tall chiseled mature looking men.

Everything is a chore when you look like a kid. To avoid embarrassment I have to lie about my age, I can't buy alcohol, drugs. I can't go anywhere that requires you to be at least 16. A foid at gym reception asked me if I was 16 or older. I almost cried. I'm fucking 23, I want to live.

I've missed out on so much and I'll never get to experience normal teenage life. It looks like I'll miss out on my twenties too. It's over.

This is what young Chad/Chadlite sees:

This is what I see:

I am 24 and look 17 I hate having to show ID to buy lottery tickets.
>you'll appreciate it when you're 40
Also this quote is just so incredibly stupid, I can imagine if a female looks younger she can look more prime when she gets older but no girls in their twenties want a guy who looks like a teenager. And as you already said when I´m 40 I`ll be 6 feet under so I don´t fucking care about the future.

I would say look for a woman pedophile or just LDAR. People still mistake me for a 14 year old as well. It’s pretty much over.

I am 24 and look 17 I hate having to show ID to buy lottery tickets.

Also this quote is just so incredibly stupid, I can imagine if a female looks younger she can look more prime when she gets older but no girls in their twenties want a guy who looks like a teenager. And as you already said when I´m 40 I`ll be 6 feet under so I don´t fucking care about the future.
It's not just about women. At least high test tall ogres here get basic respect. I'm seen as a child. It's extremely difficult not to jump in front of a bus every day. I don't think I can handle this much longer. Hopefully by 30 I'll look at least 20. I'm desperate.
I would say look for a woman pedophile or just LDAR. People still mistake me for a 14 year old as well. It’s pretty much over.
Women pedophiles are rare because women are attracted to sexual/physical maturity, sexual experience and wealth. Men are attracted to youth, innocence, virginity and dependence which is why there are more male "pedophiles."

90%+ of female pedophiles are school teachers. I'm not a student and there's millions of young Chadlets that I'd have to compete with. There's no hope.

It's not just about women. At least high test tall ogres here get basic respect. I'm seen as a child. It's extremely difficult not to jump in front of a bus every day. I don't think I can handle this much longer. Hopefully by 30 I'll look at least 20. I'm desperate.
Try having my small bone structure as well and 14cm wrists. I know how it feels there is no respect and other men don´t view us as intimidating and that is a huge problem because biologically men´s mindsets wants to be strong. masculine and dominating and I am neither of those things, I bet most girls could take me out in a fight I am so weak and frail.

Try having my small bone structure as well and 14cm wrists. I know how it feels there is no respect and other men don´t view us as intimidating and that is a huge problem because biologically men´s mindsets wants to be strong. masculine and dominating and I am neither of those things, I bet most girls could take me out in a fight I am so weak and frail.
For me it's mostly the face. I look like a typical 12 year old kid. My facial features have no proper definition, my skull shape is juvenile, nose is small and feminine, small mouth. Everything about my face is childish. Even my hair somehow looks childish no matter how I style it.

I'm not physically weak, I can do one arm pushups at 180lbs. I'm not short, but I'm slightly bellow average in my country.

My profile is the worst. In photos I look like a straight up kid.

some twat bartender the other week asked me if i was over 18 to buy a sprite hahahahahahaaha fuck this

some twat bartender the other week asked me if i was over 18 to buy a sprite hahahahahahaaha fuck this
Normies and Chads don't have to deal with this bullshit.

For me it's mostly the face. I look like a typical 12 year old kid. My facial features have no proper definition, my skull shape is juvenile, nose is small and feminine, small mouth. Everything about my face is childish. Even my hair somehow looks childish no matter how I style it.

I'm not physically weak, I can do one arm pushups at 180lbs. I'm not short, but I'm slightly bellow average in my country.

My profile is the worst. In photos I look like a straight up kid.
With me it´s both my face and the body probably more so the body, I am getting wristmogged, forearmmogged and handmogged by even 11-12 year old girls I am not even kidding.

I feel you. This has fucking ruined my whole life I would've rather looked mature and die in my 20's than look young in my older years. Legit FUCKING KILL ME

I feel you. This has fucking ruined my whole life I would've rather looked mature and die in my 20's than look young in my older years. Legit FUCKING KILL ME
I just want to look like a man. Unattractive, bald, don't care. I want to be a man.

Women pedophiles are rare because women are attracted to sexual/physical maturity, sexual experience and wealth. Men are attracted to youth, innocence, virginity and dependence which is why there are more male "pedophiles."

90%+ of female pedophiles are school teachers. I'm not a student and there's millions of young Chadlets that I'd have to compete with. There's no hope.

I’ve come to the conclusion that women are becoming more pedophilic. I’m not sure of the statistics, however, so take it with a grain of salt. I have seen texts of 20 something year old women on kik messaging one of my adoptive sister’s friends while using his phone a few months ago for something. They were saying flirtatious things and even lewd things. Worst thing is is that he told them his age and sent pictures. It’s sick, because he’s 13 (looks younger), but still. I think women pedos are rarer but there are much more out there than predicted. Point is, women are still into the youthful look sometimes. Doesn’t mean you should go after women like that, but looking young isn’t necessarily a gamebreaker I think. Maybe generally a gamebreaker though.

OP I feel you. My fondest memories are those of playing video games, watching anime and shitposting late at night. Meanwhile I regularly overhear other people my age talking about getting wasted at parties, racing their cars and having sex with multiple girls which is causing them relationship troubles with their gf.

The world is truly unfair, I seriously wish something could be done about it but other than roping were powerless to change anything.

OP I feel you. My fondest memories are those of playing video games, watching anime and shitposting late at night. Meanwhile I regularly overhear other people my age talking about getting wasted at parties, racing their cars and having sex with multiple girls which is causing them relationship troubles with their gf.

The world is truly unfair, I seriously wish something could be done about it but other than roping were powerless to change anything.
Fucking 16 year olds live a more mature life than me. They drive around with their friends, smoke weed, drink, go to clubs and parties. All because they're developing properly and have normal or high testosterone.

Brutal babyfacepill

The good life @Total Imbecile
You lived like a KANG and I will never forget you.

When yer 60 and a Goddamn motherfucking cripple that can hardly walk and may die at any moment youll look 35 and healthy and will not get any respect.