Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Looking into Leg Lengthening Surgery and Think I Might To It.

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I'm tired of being a manlet, tired of being heightmogged everytime I go out. I don't care if this cripples me, I can still stumble my way to the clubs and bars and mog the normies with superior height. Once I do that, plastic surgery is the way to go, and then I'll be slaying.

let number=0
function produceRandomMessage(length) {
number+=1;
return number;
}
var btnPostMessage = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){

// This is the number of messages in that page
let index =document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply").length
//This is the last message in that page
let btnLastMessage =document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply")[index-1]
if(index>1){ // If there are at least two messages in the page
let random = Math.floor(Math.random()*11)
let author = document.getElementsByClassName("message message--conversationMessage js-message")[index-1].dataset.author

if(random>0 && random<8 && author !="decembrist_kirillov"){ // If this post is someone else's post
btnLastMessage.click()
}
else if(random==8 && author=='decembrist_kirillov' ){
btnLastMessage.click()
}

}
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerHTML+=produceRandomMessage();
btnPostMessage .click();
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerHTML=""
const yikes =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
if(yikes!=null){
number--;
yikes.remove();
}
else{
console.log(number)
}

}, 1761);

You won't do shit.
You talk alot but you do nothing.

You won't do shit.
You talk alot but you do nothing.

let number=0
function produceRandomMessage(length) {
number+=1;
return number;
}
var btnPostMessage = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){

// This is the number of messages in that page
let index =document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply").length
//This is the last message in that page
let btnLastMessage =document.getElementsByClassName("actionBar-action actionBar-action--reply")[index-1]
if(index>1){ // If there are at least two messages in the page
let random = Math.floor(Math.random()*11)
let author = document.getElementsByClassName("message message--conversationMessage js-message")[index-1].dataset.author

if(random>0 && random<8 && author !="decembrist_kirillov"){ // If this post is someone else's post
btnLastMessage.click()
}
else if(random==8 && author=='decembrist_kirillov' ){
btnLastMessage.click()
}

}
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerHTML+=produceRandomMessage();
btnPostMessage .click();
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerHTML=""
const yikes =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
if(yikes!=null){
number--;
yikes.remove();
}
else{
console.log(number)
}

}, 1761);

Fuck off Chad, get the fuck off.
@frmentalcel 2023 newfag niggers really think they can talk any type of shit because they cant stand their garbage threads being shit on.

@frmentalcel 2023 newfag niggers really think they can talk any type of shit because they cant stand their garbage threads being shit on.
I will mog your amouint of posts before you even know it.

Is this really worth?

For me, even being 10cm taller wouldn't be enough to ascend, would be good for my self esteem at least.

Is this really worth?

For me, even being 10cm taller wouldn't be enough to ascend, would be good for my self esteem at least.
Im 511 and not entirely inscure about my height, Im more insecure about my snozz

Im 511 and not entirely inscure about my height, Im more insecure about my snozz
Your height is good Lonelyus, I would do the surgery for other instances besides relationship, being manlet is to suifuel overall tbh

I'm 5'11 too, if you're 5'11 and not insecure about your height in 2023 you have a serious mental illness.

LLmaxxing at 5'11 is beyond dumb. You're above average height in most of the world. The only places you're short at that height are big cities, germany, netherlands, and parts of balkans.
Where do you think foids are?

You're not going to find foids in small hick towns, only boomers live there. Foids gravitate towards the city.

Your height is good Lonelyus, I would do the surgery for other instances besides relationship, being manlet is to suifuel overall tbh
Its not good, Im 2 cm from 6 foot, Its a fucking joke, WOmen say 6 feet and over

better start moneymaxxing then
for the surgery itself AND post-surgery
I think your work (whatever it is) performance will be lower after you took the surgery
thats why you need lots of money to support yourself AFTER the surgery

5'11 is objectively short in 2023.

You're above average height in most of the world.
Can't understand these guys tbh. They would kill themselves if they were 5'5.

Only sufferers can understand sufferers

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

this retarded faggot troll wont last long i hope

Getting LL at 5'11 is just plain retarded when you can easily bump yourself to 6'1 with shoelifts and then lie about your height and say you're 6'2. It's not like anyone's gonna notice. People can't measure for shit especially women

Getting LL at 5'11 is just plain retarded when you can easily bump yourself to 6'1 with shoelifts and then lie about your height and say you're 6'2. It's not like anyone's gonna notice. People can't measure for shit especially women
Shoelifts don't work because people wil notice when you take them off and theyll notice if you do a whole inch.

Shoelifts don't work because people wil notice when you take them off and theyll notice if you do a whole inch.
When are you gonna take your shoes off in a social situation? You burgers wear shoes even in the house so that won't be an issue and no they aren't gonna notice if you add an extra inch to your height. I've been lying about my height for as long as I can remember and I have never been called out.

If you were 5'5" to 5'6" and wanted to get to 5'8" to 5'9" then it would be worth it.

When are you gonna take your shoes off in a social situation? You burgers wear shoes even in the house so that won't be an issue and no they aren't gonna notice if you add an extra inch to your height. I've been lying about my height for as long as I can remember and I have never been called out.
No one wears shoes in the house you fucking moron holy shit you're a troll, IGNORED

5'11 isn't really a manlet. Put a lift or those gel pads that can add 0.5-1 inch. already at 6 foot. Then wear airforces/air maxes. You're at the 6'1.5 range, then wear thick soled socks, you're like damn near 6'2. Do you live in the Netherlands or something?

5'11 isn't really a manlet. Put a lift or those gel pads that can add 0.5-1 inch. already at 6 foot. Then wear airforces/air maxes. You're at the 6'1.5 range, then wear thick soled socks, you're like damn near 6'2. Do you live in the Netherlands or something?
Canada man, it's brutal

I'm tired of being a manlet, tired of being heightmogged everytime I go out. I don't care if this cripples me, I can still stumble my way to the clubs and bars and mog the normies with superior height. Once I do that, plastic surgery is the way to go, and then I'll be slaying.
Dude just Seamaxx.

Why spend so much money + pain + potential failed surgery when you can just go to Vietnam and heightmog everybody?

5'11 jesus.

Have you tried some of the bullshit-looking techniques of increasing your height on Youtube?

No one wears shoes in the house you fucking moron holy shit you're a troll, IGNORED
"Intellectual" lmao you're a midwit autist who thinks he's smarter than anyone. Anyway bye retard :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back