Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looking forward to death more than life

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Recently, I've come to a profound realization that my life seems to be an unending cycle of bordem, regret, and despair. I find myself dwelling on the youthful experiences I missed out on, knowing they are forever lost to the past. Yet, I've come to accept that dwelling on it won't change anything,

In general, I find little to look forward to each day, and it feels like I'm trapped in an endless loop. Strangely, I've grown numb to this feeling; it no longer brings me sadness. I have, to some extent, come to terms with the fact that I will never achieve true happiness in this lifetime. Consequently, the only thing that seems to excite me or give me a glimmer of hope is the idea of death - a leap into the unknown. While contemplating this, I can't help but feel a curious mix of excitement and relief, envisioning an escape from my miserable and bleak existence.

So fucking brutal, brocel. When life no longer gives more of itself, what attracts the most is death. We were denied life from the beginning.

It's very easy to brood like this if you give it too much thought and time.
For me this works like a mood swing, it just goes away on its own.

So fucking brutal, brocel. When life no longer gives more of itself, what attracts the most is death. We were denied life from the beginning.
This is so true we never even had a life to begin with it is as though we were born and we died we are quite literally the definition of a ghost

I’m not looking forward to either

BD660969 6C05 4398 B863 74C92574DEA6

It's very easy to brood like this if you give it too much thought and time.
For me this works like a mood swing, it just goes away on its own.
No I'm dead serious when i have nothing to live for except god at this point I'm not feeling sad or bad about it i just don't care anymore I'm numb to it now.

Recently, I've come to a profound realization that my life seems to be an unending cycle of bordem, regret, and despair. I find myself dwelling on the youthful experiences I missed out on, knowing they are forever lost to the past. Yet, I've come to accept that dwelling on it won't change anything,

In general, I find little to look forward to each day, and it feels like I'm trapped in an endless loop. Strangely, I've grown numb to this feeling; it no longer brings me sadness. I have, to some extent, come to terms with the fact that I will never achieve true happiness in this lifetime. Consequently, the only thing that seems to excite me or give me a glimmer of hope is the idea of death - a leap into the unknown. While contemplating this, I can't help but feel a curious mix of excitement and relief, envisioning an escape from my miserable and bleak existence.
life GIF

Same for me. Knowing that life is finite gives me peace.

Your only friend in a world that tries to take you out of the gene pool is DEATH! :blackpill::feelsclown: