Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Looking for volunteers

Karakol96

Karakol96

Wizard
I saw this thread by @97baOppressor in which he asks the question if someone can be an incel at 5'3 with a chad face and NT. We can all assume things but I think the best way to answer this question is to larp as a 5'3 chad tier face guy on dating apps and see how women will respond. Can someone do this and show the results? Or did someone already do something like this?

if someone can be an incel at 5'3 with a chad face and NT
I am only 5'3 its over bros

I saw this thread by @97baOppressor in which he asks the question if someone can be an incel at 5'3 with a chad face and NT. We can all assume things but I think the best way to answer this question is to larp as a 5'3 chad tier face guy on dating apps and see how women will respond. Can someone do this and show the results? Or did someone already do something like this?
Easy sex.

LOOKS > ELSE.

Yes that is an excellent idea and the way to answer my threads, it would be cool to also include the country the experiment was conducted