Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looking for painless suicide methods

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I'm almost 27 and I just don't want to be 30 so I have to kill myself soon. But I have no balls to do that, since I cannot hurt myself. I want a quick and painless death. Any suggestions?

Probably drug overdose would be best

I'm almost 27 and I just don't want to be 30 so I have to kill myself soon. But I have no balls to do that, since I cannot hurt myself. I want a quick and painless death. Any suggestions?

Drive yourself to death.

Carbon Monoxide. You just fall asleep and it’s all over.
I’d hate to see you go op tbh

I give the same fucking answer every time!

Carbon monoxide poisoning! Sit in a running car in an enclosed space you’ll pass out and never wake up.

But .1st I would suggest telling the people who love you because your death will definitely crush them if they do care about you. If they don’t then whatevr
18EFD011 F1E9 441D 9AEC F55765477A09

This or Buy a Fancy Watch!!

Good luck
See you in the other side when it’s my time to leave

You mean dying in a car or getting overrun by car?

Not quite. Just drive until you die. That must be the best feeling ever. But you can also inhal those exhaust gases as well. It also smells pretty good.

Would suggest telling the people who love you
Mogs me.
Not quite. Just drive until you die. That must be the best feeling ever. But you can also inhal those exhaust gases as well. It also smells pretty good.
Doesn't sound that bad tbh. If I had balls, I drive from police, till I hit a tree with 200 km/h.

You mean dying in a car or getting overrun by car?

I'm surprised that you just wrote that. I thought that I'm one of the most disliked Users here, anyway I don't care even.
You helped me keep the Diocel meme alive when no one else did, for that I am eternally grateful. Also ur posts are good in general
AD5F11C3 7C61 4A47 89E7 411827F177AA

however, I support cels taking their life into their own hands when the time is right if they choose to, because our lives were designed to be painful so I can’t blame you. and if you choose to do it just know you had an amigo here :feelsbadman:

At 30 there's a 10/10 gigastacy waiting for you... :)

Seriously bro... Nothing good comes out of suicide. Maybe you might wind up in eternal hell or multiple lifetimes of bad karma to pay..

My parents still love me so that’s one of the big reasons I haven’t roped.

Your obviously full of shit, fucking drive to death? Like that’s a thing.

You should just walk out in traffic and get hit by a bus that’ll do the job, but your just Larping for attn
:feelsseriously:

My parents still love me so that’s one of the big reasons I haven’t roped.

Your obviously full of shit, fucking drive to death? Like that’s a thing.

You should just walk out in traffic and get hit by a bus that’ll do the job, but your just Larping for attn
:feelsseriously:
Don't worry, I will end it sooner or later because I don't want to get old. And I'd rather put a smile than being too cringe emotional about it. And I'm too sensitive to pain. I'm even afraid to draw blood. It's just very hard to kill rope without suffer.

You helped me keep the Diocel meme alive when no one else did, for that I am eternally grateful. Also ur posts are good in general
View attachment 190471
however, I support cels taking their life into their own hands when the time is right if they choose to, because our lives were designed to be painful so I can’t blame you. and if you choose to do it just know you had an amigo here :feelsbadman:
@Diocel what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Isn't that a Bluepill Hotline that tells me to not rope and I shouldn't worry because the right womahn will come and shit?
idk what they're like as a community but i know that they have a pinned megathread with guides for suicide methods on their forum so i suggested that as i believe that you'll find a bunch of info over there.

Buy a gun and put a bullet in ur head. It's the best way

how much pain and agony would you feel from pills?
Depends on drugs tbh. I'll probably go out this way since it is the most euphoric and happy. Or maybe ill shoot myself so no one has to see my face again

What would hitler do?

Drug Overdose is probably what I'd go with for a painless way. Zoloft is probably one of the easiest drugs to take to overdose on.
Drug Overdose is probably what I'd go with for a painless way. Zoloft is probably one of the easiest drugs to take to overdose on.

Depends on drugs tbh. I'll probably go out this way since it is the most euphoric and happy. Or maybe ill shoot myself so no one has to see my face again
thats what im thinking. ive always had a fantasy of blowing my face off in front of a bunch of people I know but if i miss they will probably save me in the hospital which is the absolute worst case scenario. I better make sure that i succeed. Nothing on earth will matter to me once im dead anyway.

Literally this, put a typical rope on your neck and attach it to the backseat, then drive with full speed against a wall or smth.
You will get beheaded lol.

There's a plant common in Kerala India called othalanga that's supposed to give a heart attack and isn't detectable in autopsy. It's an option I've considered to give my family a mental cope of "oh he had a heart attack so died of natural causes."

Gas of some sort.

If you have a car carbon monoxide poisoning. I don't so my only option is by train but I don't want to ruin the day of the conductor and passengers.
I will probably rope myself in the forest at 3 am. Still, I feel bad for whoever is goign to find me.

thats what im thinking. ive always had a fantasy of blowing my face off in front of a bunch of people I know but if i miss they will probably save me in the hospital which is the absolute worst case scenario. I better make sure that i succeed. Nothing on earth will matter to me once im dead anyway.
I don't want to do it in front of others my ugly face already bothers people enough

bettet just to rid the world of it forever

Become an alcoholic
full