Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Looking for other GTA Onlinecels to play with

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Looking for other cels to play GTA Online with. I'm up for Driving around, doing jobs, doing some heists and more.

DM me if you are interested

Looking for other cels to play GTA Online with. I'm up for Driving around, doing jobs, doing some heists and more.

PC or console?

Im saving up for the FM10 Bombushka bomber plane, Currently have 1.8 mill i made since yesterday

I haven't touched online but you still down to play?

Im saving up for the FM10 Bombushka bomber plane, Currently have 1.8 mill i made since yesterday
If you wanna grind together, send me a DM

I'm sorry anon. You're a very nice guy but I don't see you that way.. but the right person will come.to you when you least expect it
You are right, you deserve Chad. I will happily take care of your bastard children once youe prime is over and Chad dropped you for someone else while you make my life hell

You are right, you deserve Chad. I will happily take care of your bastard children once youe prime is over and Chad dropped you for someone else while you make my life hell
Ofc ideserve Chad. Ew you thought I'd date you? That's so insulting. Low-key sexual assault. Better make a reddit post about this on twoxchromoses

Ofc ideserve Chad. Ew you thought I'd date you? That's so insulting. Low-key sexual assault. Better make a reddit post about this on twoxchromoses
:lul::lul::lul:

level 185 PC
this game is kinda ass tho. I just grind cario b

My character is a foid so I get preferential treatment :feelsYall:

GTA Online used to be so sexy back in 2015

jetzt mal ohne übertriebenes panzerfaustgelaber du huänsohn

i am still doing 100% of GTA V, when i finish it and start playing GTA online i dm you, im playing on Xcloud, maybe its compatible :feelshehe:

you could create a server or whatever for the brocels here on GTA online, so we would have a crew

you could create a server or whatever for the brocels here on GTA online, so we would have a crew
I did something similiar with Minecraft but the request was too low and the members weren't very active

@OutcastedOutcast

Offer still valid?

Would've hit you up few years back, health issues though atm. Enjoy grindin'

Do you still play it
I last played in May or about a month before the newest update. I don't think I'm going to come back out of principle since removing 200 cars that were in the game before is essentially DRM abuse.
I know it's still very popular, but I'm playing Battle Bit and TF2 this summer. Newest update on TF2 is pretty okay and my day was made the day before yesterday because I unboxed my first ever unusual.