Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looking For Criticism of my Singing [Death to Ado]

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★★
I just want to start this post to preface something for all Ado fans. That is, if Ado were to ever have her face leaked, I would personally break my 2-year streak of never masturbating just to specifically cum tribute to her face with the sole intent of spiting her. She's probably ugly anyway, so I wouldn't even gain sexual pleasure from it. I just know that she & all of her dimwitted fans would hate the idea of an incel doing that to her, so I'd do just that.

Stupid whore, one day I'll get good enough at drawing to see you crucified.

Anyway, onto the main point. I was wondering if you all could perhaps listen to this quickly and give me feedback on what I could improve? Feel free to ignore if you want, it's just me singing. I'm just asking because I've been trying to get better for some time now, but now I'm at the point where I can't actually determine what I need to improve. I suck at singing and so I don't really know what proper singing should exactly sound like. And I thought who better to ask then you all, my brothers on this forum that I genuinely consider to be my family?

Constructive or non-constructive criticism is fine. If you just want to call me trash, that's completely alright as well.

[Oh yeah, and r/Princess_kitty14, don't come to my DMs again, I had no clue who you were until I looked at your profile later you harlot.]

Oh yeah, and by the way, did the image upload improve for you guys? All images I upload are in their full-size now. I can't tell if it improved after that 'photo transfer' that the website did, or it's just because I switched my theme to the 2021 version.

I would personally break my 2-year streak of never masturbating just to specifically cum tribute to her face with the sole intent of spiting her.
How often did you jizz in your pants at night in those 2 years?

I know little to nothing about the art of singing however this is not very pleasant, it's not bad but it's not good either.

Could you sing That's Amore? I want to compare your vocals with Dean Martin's.

This is some hard-core jestermaxxing. I don't want to just shit all over what you're trying to accomplish here but this desire to become a singer stems more from the hate of Ado than the love of song.
Never. I've never had a wet dream.
Are you autistic?

I know little to nothing about the art of singing however this is not very pleasant, it's not bad but it's not good either.
Yes... I don't deny that... However, I'm not quite sure what my issue is. That's why I had assumed that it would be worth it to make a post here looking for feedback. Ever since I've started practicing, I've just kind of been doing things randomly; without direction. Which part do you think is particularly unpleasant? Like, at what time does the singing get to the part where you don't like it?
Could you sing That's Amore? I want to compare your vocals with Dean Martin's.
Sure! But you'd have to give me some time to memorize at least the start. I could maybe give you something in a few hours or so. I've never sung songs like this, but I don't mind trying.
This is some hard-core jestermaxxing. I don't want to just shit all over what you're trying to accomplish here but this desire to become a singer stems more from the hate of Ado than the love of song.
Well, I never wanted to become a singer. I just want to be better than Ado. I'm driven solely by my hate for her, and once I've surpassed her, I'll be at peace with myself once more. Also, I don't particularly understand how it's jestermaxxing? I'm not doing to to gain any female attention, that's for sure. But I don't mind if others find it ridiculous, I understand the sentiment.

Are you autistic?
No, I don't believe so.

Impossible ....
You didn't release semen in 2 years at all?
That can't be healthy.
I mean, I feel fine. I never did it because of 'no-fap' or anything like that. I just found masturbating to be draining and I would always feel unmotivated and tired after it. So I stopped doing it.

I mean, I feel fine. I never did it because of 'no-fap' or anything like that. I just found masturbating to be draining and I would always feel unmotivated and tired after it. So I stopped doing it.
Have you ever checked your T levels?

Oh yeah, and by the way, did the image upload improve for you guys? All images I upload are in their full-size now. I can't tell if it improved after that 'photo transfer' that the website did, or it's just because I switched my theme to the 2021 version.
Are you trying to change your voice like making it deeper

Are you trying changing your voice like making it deeper
No, actually. It's just this odd thing that I have no idea how to remedy. That being, I sing in so many different ways that I can never sing in just ONE particular way. My voice is inconsistent. There's like 4-5 different ways I can sing comfortably without strain.

Have you ever checked your T levels?
No, but I'm pretty sure they're normal. I have hair everywhere on my body and I have to shave my face every 2 days.

By the way can you can you sing something different that seems to be your way to go song

By the way can you can you sing something different that seems to be your way to go song
Yes, you're right. I apologize for that. I just sing it because I think it's unique enough to be something good to practice. Just give me a moment!

Honest to God, I tried to sing more than this, but I tried too many times to get a perfect attempt, but never did... I run out of breath in the middle of this one JFL. I apologize. I'll probably work on a different one tomorrow since I'll have the time. I just don't want to hurt my throat right now.

Honest to God, I tried to sing more than this, but I tried too many times to get a perfect attempt, but never did... I run out of breath in the middle of this one JFL. I apologize. I'll probably work on a different one tomorrow since I'll have the time. I just don't want to hurt my throat right now.

i wish i actually knew about singing so i could have helped you out

I just want to start this post to preface something for all Ado fans. That is, if Ado were to ever have her face leaked, I would personally break my 2-year streak of never masturbating just to specifically cum tribute to her face with the sole intent of spiting her. She's probably ugly anyway, so I wouldn't even gain sexual pleasure from it. I just know that she & all of her dimwitted fans would hate the idea of an incel doing that to her, so I'd do just that.

View attachment 1281487

Anyway, onto the main point. I was wondering if you all could perhaps listen to this quickly and give me feedback on what I could improve? Feel free to ignore if you want, it's just me singing. I'm just asking because I've been trying to get better for some time now, but now I'm at the point where I can't actually determine what I need to improve. I suck at singing and so I don't really know what proper singing should exactly sound like. And I thought who better to ask then you all, my brothers on this forum that I genuinely consider to be my family?

Constructive or non-constructive criticism is fine. If you just want to call me trash, that's completely alright as well.

[Oh yeah, and r/Princess_kitty14, don't come to my DMs again, I had no clue who you were until I looked at your profile later you harlot.]

Btw, can you send me the link of your yt channel?

View attachment 1281487

Actually not too shabby, you voicemog a good amount of people here, but theres a WHOLE LOT of room for improvement.

i wish i actually knew about singing so i could have helped you out
It's quite alright! I still thank you so much for that one time you played the piano to one of my songs once. It's people like you and SoycuckGodOfReddit that also hate Ado that I'm ever grateful for. Genuinely, thank you. It's exhausting to have so much hatred for someone and never see anyone else validate your feelings. Ado just seems to have so many retarded fans that it makes me want to rip my hair out sometimes.

Actually not too shabby, you voicemog a good amount of people here, but theres a WHOLE LOT of room for improvement.
Thank you. Even though I'm not too sure about the 'voicemogging people here' part, I do recognize that I definitely have room to improve. I will probably refrain from posting about my own singing here for a while, since I don't want to make you all go through the trouble of hearing my voice JFL.

My biggest problem is probably the fact that I can't actually seem to sing a song and record it without sounding 10x worse than I typically would. When I'm practicing or singing to myself, I feel like I'm decent, but that all goes away when I begin to actually record myself. I don't really know why.

Imma be honest bro, i dont think your voice is bad but def isnt suited for these type of songs.

I think you need to work on your breathing while singing too. At the moment it seems like you run out of breath so rush through the lines. Maybe practice with slower songs first?

otherwise I don't actually know anything about being good at singing and how to improve voice etc so good luck hope you get what you want out of it