Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looking for based users

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
i know that 80% are beta twinks sumbisive anime avi gay piece of shit but any alpha users around
u know who are incels,but dont take shit irl and like intimidate others
gather up boyos

I’m based as fuck and high T boyo

Count me in I'm alpha as well
295682ae9d364b56

BrenduoeeE based

wtf is that shit you just coping you are submissive cuck

Im the most based spaniard in this site tbh, most of my kind are docile gentiles

@LittleBoy makes some pretty high IQ posts check him out tbh

Incel: *scrolls, sees thread title*

Incel: THAT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

pewpew

I consistently make people around me irl very uncomfortable, very quickly due to my open hatred for women.

I consistently make people around me irl very uncomfortable, very quickly due to my open hatred for women.

Elab I want to hear examples of this. What have you said?

I'm based but got an anime avi

u looking for me ?

Jaaa, mein penor ist schön groß heute.

Elab I want to hear examples of this. What have you said?

One thing is if anyone ever talks about or even alludes to "female oppression." I will always ask that person to elaborate. Generally it will be some meme response about abortion, or less pay in the work force, etc.

It's unbelievable how quickly become rattled when they are openly challenged on their beliefs, and when presented with arguments they have never heard before they just mentally turtle-up and resort to a blissful comfortable state of mind where I am a misogynist, and therefore everything I say is invalid no matter how factually and logically sound it is.