Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looking for a new job

What job should i apply for?

• Cleaner (fast food restaruant)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mall security guard

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Cashier

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Go NEET

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
slashER

slashER

April 13, 2002
★★★
After years of working as a bricklayer i'm finally quiting because of health issues, so i'm looking for some new less physically demanding jobs...

I found some around the internet. No experience required.

Cleaner or NEET(if you can)

Mall security seems the best as it requires you to barely do anything but stand around and look cool

Mall security seems the best as it requires you to barely do anything but stand around and look cool
that is exactly what i was thinking, barely anything but stand around, it's only night shifts so i won't be seeing couples hanging around... problem is the payment is horrid

that is exactly what i was thinking, barely anything but stand around, it's only night shifts so i won't be seeing couples hanging around... problem is the payment is horrid
If not, consider retail, those jobs usually pay decently from what I've heard

After years of working as a bricklayer i'm finally quiting because of health issues, so i'm looking for some new less physically demanding jobs...

I found some around the internet. No experience required.
Security guard especially night shift during closing time so that no one to bully you