Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking for a job in this economy is like being a Pick Up Autist

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
In PUA, you spend hours hitting on dozens and dozens of women, being rejected every single time, while telling yourself its going to work out in the end. You try to keep yourself motivated while being rejected, never reaching your objective. Women have way too many options, men who are better than you in every single way and begging to fuck them, they know better than to let some sub8 nobody touch them, its a complete waste of effort.

While looking for a job, you spend hours being a candidate for dozens and dozens of companies, being rejected every single time, while telling yourself its going to work out in the end. You try to keep yourself motivated while being rejected, never reaching your objective. Companies have way too many options, workers who are better than you in every single way and begging to work for them, they know better than to let some under-qualified nobody work for them, its a complete waste of effort.

Women are companies and men are the job seekers.

as a man, you can be a Chad = men born in a rich family with lots of social connections.

Or be born as incel = men born in poor family with diseases and no social connections.

guess whos gonna slay that job? :feelsautistic:

I logged out of a zoom meet the moment I realized that the HR was a woman. Fucking whore must've been taking Chad's dick up her ass while asking me how I would benefit the company.

It's why I can't be bothered. I'm not going to beg to offer my servitude. You either want my help or you don't. :feelsautistic:

High IQ , Hope coronachan mutates and goes ER on SOYciety in order to reduce the competition for jobs , There are billions of us and not enough quality foids or quality jobs :feelsrope:

High IQ , Hope coronachan mutates and goes ER on SOYciety in order to reduce the competition for jobs , There are billions of us and not enough quality foids or quality jobs :feelsrope:
The chinese virus only served as an excuse for governments to completely destroy the economy, causing many to lose their jobs. Getting a job now is much harder than before the virus

as time passes on you'll need higher and higher iq because automation keeps replacing simple jobs while human jobs become more complex. world is getting more brutal everyday