Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking back, when should it have been clear that is was over for you?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
So it was the end of school and we had one of those "leaver's days", the headteacher gives a speech, a slideshow with music and photos of the popular kids plays in the background, some awards are given, we sign each other's shirts and say our goodbyes.

About the "signing each other's shirts"... I remember so clearly all the popular Stacies barely having enough room on their shirts for more signatures, the biggest ones being from popular Chads in the more daring places like over the Stacies boobs. Chads were of course a close second, then all the other girls, then all the other guys except incel dorks, then the dorks. In a class of about 200 I had about 15 signatures. My shirt was still painfully white at the end of the goodbyes.

I remember a particularly brutal moment when one of these popular Stacies who was just about friends (edging closer to an acquaintance) to a close friend of mine. She came over, walked right past me, got her shirt signed and went ahead and let the rest of my incel group of friends sign for the sake of it, and walked back without handing the pen to me.

Fuck me it's so fucking over.

sperm-egg.jpg

When I was 5 years old and some kid called me ugly on the playground, it thought he was just trying to be mean and it wasn't true at the time, but it was true.